British Gas 330+ Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm just in the middle of moving house and wanted to know if its possible to find out the age of the boiler fitted to the house, plus as the house has been empty for at least 8 months would this be an issue, I would get the boiler serviced once I had moved in.

Thanks all.

PS serial No of the boiler 21091900100056961300009028N2

Sponsored Links
Could you not just take a photo of the data badge on the boiler? There's usually a date stamp somewhere on that. Also the GC no.

Sponsored Links
I was going to say about 10 years old. Decent boiler actually. I have one, never missed a beat since 2010

Yes a boiler produced in 2009 as per serial number and @denso13, not sure about the week number, could be right.

Usually ends up very noisy in the combustion due to lack of proper cleaning of the very poor heat exchanger. Sumps pin hole (less common these days) sump outlets pin hole very often and wiping the build up off to hide it isn’t a fix. The flue outlets at the top of the sump outlet are now starting to go more often that’s a boiler off wall job as screwed from the back.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back