British gas advert

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it just me or is anyone else the same.......... british gas advert advertising their new breakdown cover..... FFS...... trying to be all trendy and playing horrible horrible some rap(carp) music to try and sell their services, I find it really annoying and dash for the mute button ........... eff you british gas

Sponsored Links
I have the radio on in my van, and quite often the BG advert will come on, usually change the station, mute, or put my MP3 player on.

There is a TV advert where the plumber throws a spanner at a lever valve and the water stops that annoys me. He opens not closes the valve!

Sponsored Links
Is it just me or is anyone else the same.......... british gas advert advertising their new breakdown cover..... FFS...... trying to be all trendy and playing horrible horrible some rap(carp) music to try and sell their services, I find it really annoying and dash for the mute button ........... eff you british gas
Feel the same about all adverts.

I find it annoying that the guy installing the trv doesn't have a clue what he's doing, it's terrible acting

Sponsored Links
Back