British Gas Homecare

but sometimes customers need you to be tough to make them understand the seriousness.
like the customer who year after year i go to and every time find the vents blocked. :mad: . ive capped a few rather than sorting the vent. im not haveing an accustaion of missing that when you die i tell them.

nah, just note it down on the terminal every visit, give them the life or death talk and you are covered. if a customer insists on attempted suicide thats their lookout.

Sponsored Links
u get a comprehensive 1 to 4 star cover 365 days a yr 24hrs a day

not totally true.

b, unlimited parts and labour subject to age of appliance,emergancy response

whats the age of the appliance got to do with it?

c, annual service vists

safety inspection for most.

pluming inspection

almost worthless.

bg like to pride thereselves on best advice and safty as that comes first before any thing else.

some do, others prefer to concentrate on their QDOS points and give me a bad name.

alot of people out there can critize and say this and that about bg but when there's a problem that no one can't or indeed won't fix, because a) there inexperienced or what ever the case maybe at the end of the day the buck stops with who ?

what about the stuff that isn't covered, whose buck does it stop at then?

In some extreme cases yes some bg engineers don't get it right 1st,2nd 3rd or 4th time lucky wot people dont realize as wells as engineers are expected to carry out all the safty check requirements to the boiler before working on it they have to repeat the same thing after as well as diagnosing some of the most worst and annoying intermitant fault going on various makes and models we do the lot

whats that got to do with standard safety checks on every job? most of which have to be done by independants as well. completely irrelevant.

just to put into context a bg engineer is expected to vist 8-10 jobs per day

incorrect.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back