British Gas Programmer - Odd features

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can Anyone advise: My unit is set to 6:15 to 22:00 every day for both HW and CH, But if I look at it in the middle of the night I have noticed that the HW is ON. It doesn't appear in the settings at these times c 01:15 and 02:00 so why is it doing it.

Another trivial factor about this device over my previous one: I have to manually set the time in Settings. My previous unit picked up the time itself. Does this mean that if we have a power failure I Lose the time?

This is the unit that looks like a Hive jobby, but isn't.

Thanks for any advice

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/new-british-gas-programmer.446674/#ixzz66U6sfX7G

Sponsored Links
More information: I noticed quite soon after the switch off time last night (22:00) that the hot water light was still on, and also still on later in the night. I switched off the time segment from 9:00 to 12:00 this morning and now at 9:10 it is still on.

Does anybody else have the same programmer with the same problem? My next step is I think to try and do a reset of some sort.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back