British gas WR1 plus Honeywell into Hive

but I can’t work out why it’s got so much hot water as I’ve never seen it come on yet!
Check the immersion heater isn’t turned on. If it fired up when stat turned up, then it’s wired correctly and was classed as satisfied.

Sponsored Links
Check the immersion heater isn’t turned on. If it fired up when stat turned up, then it’s wired correctly and was classed as satisfied.
Thanks, yes checked that. I’ll go back in next couple of days to see if all seems ok. Thanks again and I’ll let you know if all good, or not!

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Thanks, yes checked that. I’ll go back in next couple of days to see if all seems ok. Thanks again and I’ll let you know if all good, or not!
Checked the app this morning it said hot water is on, rang mum the boiler is not on. She didn’t have a bath last night though and I had run the immersion for a bit to make sure she had hot so hopefully the thermostat is not calling for hot. At my house on my oil fired boiler it always comes on when scheduled which is what keeps throwing me, there are 4 of us though someone’s always using some and our tank is 300 litre and it’s heated 2x 1h a day so it’s always after a top up I guess.

• Thanks
Sponsored Links
I finally got round mums last night and the boiler was running heating hot water shortly afterwards the thermostat obviously told it not to bother anymore and I think that was the problem all along (thermostat was still set to heat water) she had lots of hot water so it is working! Thanks a lot for helping Chris

• Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back