British Jobs for British People

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
i only joined in Feb, you had started way before then
It was cold and depressing( I'm not talking about your rethoric), but seems to be brightening up now at last, maybe I had a bit of the SAD.
I had something on my chest , it's gone now tho.

Anyway, whats the topic again? ;)

Sponsored Links
if you're still going to paraphrase me, what i said, long ago, was "you lose yourself in your own rhetoric".
...i'm not going to paraphrase you.

I don't think i have ever lost myself in my own rhetoric. That is because I think about things, then have an opinion, rather than have an opinion and then try to fit things in with it like some.

The bottom line is that the British people were never asked if they wanted to contest their job market with the rest of Europe. If they'd voted 'YES' they wouldn't be complaining but they were never asked were they?

The bottom line is that the British people were never asked if they wanted to contest their job market with the rest of Europe. If they'd voted 'YES' they wouldn't be complaining but they were never asked were they?

They weren't asked about the act of union...should we get rid of that too?

They voted for a party that wanted in on the EU...that is pretty much picking to go in the EU.

Sponsored Links
They were asked if they wanted to join a Common Market - and nothing else.

Not the Social Aspect we didn't. Trading partners yes - nothing else.

What would most likely be true is if you got rid of anyone without atleast 2 A levels....anyone that didn't own their own home...anyone with a household income of less than £75000 and anyone that drives a transit, the country would be a lot nicer, friendlier and less crime ridden...but no such thing as a magic wand ay.

Mod 11 - have you also disabled my "Dexdeloup" account. If so, why?

Sponsored Links
Back