British Jobs for British People

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
""Sorry, missed this post. Emergency care Yes, non emergency, no...pretty much exactly like the NHS""

Not at all Skitz. A high percentage of NHS care is non emergency.

Sponsored Links
""Sorry, missed this post. Emergency care Yes, non emergency, no...pretty much exactly like the NHS""

Not at all Skitz. A high percentage of NHS care is non emergency.
Yes I know, my point is that immigrants aren't automatically entitled to non emergency treatment...much like other countries mentioned.

Sponsored Links
Today official figures revealed that there are nearly 300,000 fewer British workers in private sector jobs now than when Labour came to power.

Previously unpublished figures from the Office for National Statistics revealed the level of private sector UK-born workers has fallen from 19,020,000 in 1997 to 18,732,000.

In the same period, the number of employed born overseas has almost doubled to nearly three million.

So much for the 'British Jobs for British People' BS Brown spouted last year. The reality is we have no control over it, because of the EU and its open borders. Immigrants will continue to come over here, flood our job market with cheap labour and lowering working conditions for all of us, because Brown has no power to stop them. He knew it was a load of crap when he spouted it, thats a demonstration of the contempt he has for the voters of the country, 'just feed them BS and the silly b*****r will just keep voting for us' is labours attitude.
98 per cent of new jobs created since labour came to power have gone to foreigners all this 'free movement of labour' crap is about providing the middle classes with cheap labour.

98 per cent of new jobs created since labour came to power have gone to foreigners all this 'free movement of labour' crap is about providing the middle classes with cheap labour.[/quote]

All this talk about "British jobs for British workers" is a way the working class can rip everyone off and as long as they don't have anyone showing their prices up, they can keep it up.

All this talk about "British jobs for British workers" is a way the working class can rip everyone off and as long as they don't have anyone showing their prices up, they can keep it up.

Honestly, you do talk some 5hit :rolleyes:

No more than the crap the person I was replying to was.
Some people you can discuss with, however there are some people that will try to dilute an issue down to an absurd idea "The middleclass promote immigration because they like cheap labour"...the only way to talk to these people is in kind. Like I did.
...and p.s. stones...glass houses...

p.s. stones...glass houses...

I'm all for original thought :rolleyes:

...you should really see someone about those eyes, they roll more often than Gordon Brown's.

My point was, I wouldn't go around saying people talk shi7 when your own posts are far from intellectual.

If you got off your high horse and dropped this holier than thou crap, maybe we would all get on a little better. What do you say champ?

Sponsored Links
Back