British Jobs for British People

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
L

Lincsbodger

Today official figures revealed that there are nearly 300,000 fewer British workers in private sector jobs now than when Labour came to power.

Previously unpublished figures from the Office for National Statistics revealed the level of private sector UK-born workers has fallen from 19,020,000 in 1997 to 18,732,000.

In the same period, the number of employed born overseas has almost doubled to nearly three million.

So much for the 'British Jobs for British People' BS Brown spouted last year. The reality is we have no control over it, because of the EU and its open borders. Immigrants will continue to come over here, flood our job market with cheap labour and lowering working conditions for all of us, because Brown has no power to stop them. He knew it was a load of crap when he spouted it, thats a demonstration of the contempt he has for the voters of the country, 'just feed them BS and the silly buggers will just keep voting for us' is labours attitude.

Sponsored Links
By British, I assume you are including everybody who was born on this soil?

Sponsored Links
job seekers allowance £64 a week £3,328 a year not quite 25,000!!!

£64 if your single.

not when your married with kids in a 4 bed house

you need to look around thats why half won't get off their arses.
and they are giving them more in the budget. :rolleyes:

its about £100 for a married couple
about £50 per child a week i think[plus family allowance that every body gets]

so i suppose iff you have 4 kids with and say a £150 rent your on 100+200+150 so £450 that would require a man/woman to earn around £600 a week before deductions to leave them at say £500 after tax and niwith say £30 council tax so to be £20 better off a week they would need a job paying £15 an hour very unlikly that jobs at that money are avalable for the average displaced miner or steel worker whose skills arnt transferable :rolleyes:

of course the child payments are a guess as are the possible housing and council tax costs
but it just goes to show why unemployed british families dont do catering or fruit picking jobs as they could finnish up quite a few pounds worse off :cry:

Have a mate over in Sidcup who is a qualified Butcher - can't get a decent job and is having to go on courses for re-training.
Few jobs offered to him at £5.80 per hour.
No wonder the spongers want to stay on the dole, they get more there than working. There are loads of genuine workers out there wanting employment, but can't because of the do-gooders stopping them.
Single Mums wanting to get a Council place because they had a kid by whomever springs to mind.

Have a mate over in Sidcup who is a qualified Butcher - can't get a decent job and is having to go on courses for re-training.
Few jobs offered to him at £5.80 per hour.
No wonder the spongers want to stay on the dole, they get more there than working. There are loads of genuine workers out there wanting employment, but can't because of the do-gooders stopping them.
Single Mums wanting to get a Council place because they had a kid by whomever springs to mind.

I have a friend is a Master Butcher, even won shows and competitions for it. He gave up being a butcher 20 years ago, he can earn more working the crane in a Forge.

i would agree there will be people who will get pregnant to get a council house
but we need to remember with over half marriges breaking up thats lots off single mums and dads that cant afford to work as the 30 hrs they can work whilst the kids are at school wont pay anywhere near enough to pay the rent and living expences :cry:

A sorry state ! Especially when you have cleared your own children's 'debt' - having subsidised the likes of Brown and Blair in the past !

Up to 70% of students from other European Union countries are failing to repay student loans they took out while at UK universities, the BBC has learnt.

The Student Loans Company says 2,240 students should have begun repayments but 1,580 are not accounted for.

A Spanish student said she had heard nothing five years after graduating.

The government says the SLC is doing what it can to track people down. Take-up of the entitlement is growing fast, with 46,000 now having borrowed £130m.

Students from EU countries have been eligible for low interest loans from the British taxpayer to pay for their tuition fees since 2006...

:rolleyes:

There are loads of genuine workers out there wanting employment, but can't because of the do-gooders stopping them.
I like to do good when I get the chance. Can you explain to me please how I prevent someone getting a job?

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5651825/Benefit-payouts-will-exceed-income-tax-revenue.html]Telegraph[/url] said:
...In 2008/09, gross income tax receipts were £152.5 billion. In the same year, social security benefits cost the Exchequer £150.1 billion...

Hang on a mo'

[url=http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Documents/PCSTaxGap.pdf]Richard Murphy FCA[/url] said:
...As this report also notes, too many people do not pay the tax due by them in the UK. HMRC have estimated the ‘tax gap’ in the UK – the difference between the tax they think is owed and the tax they actually assess – to be about £40 billion a year. We argue that this dramatically underestimates the total tax gap, particularly with regard to tax evasion.
To data previously published by the TUC which estimated total UK tax avoidance at £25 billion, we now add an estimate of £70 billion for tax evaded within the UK. We can provide detailed and precise workings for this sum and also outline why the estimates of this sum produced by HMRC and the National Fraud Authority inevitably understate this figure.
When the total outstanding debts now owing to HMRC are added to these two sums, which when last estimated was £28 billion, we suggest the total tax gap in the UK is now likely to exceed £120 billion....

Net cost of benefits around £30 billion then... If HMRC actually collect all due dosh !

:eek:

I'm a joiner by trade and have been unemployed since December last year. I loook on the jobcentre+ website daily. Most of the jobs advertised are either for self employed or temporary, ie 2-3 weeks. Some of them are ridiculous. One the other week was for a kitchen fitter. £300 per week, must have own van, tools, insurance. Be capable of doing own plumbing (gas included), electrics, tiling, plastering etc etc. Only £300 per week?? That employer is taking the proverbial p**s.

G Brown promised British jobs for British workers, then the govt had to admit that EU workers were taking jobs. If G Brown wants me to work for £5.80 per hour, I suggest to him that he does the same, gives up his pension entitlement and golden handshake, when he decides to retire from politics.

...British jobs? What is one of those? Surely it is just a job. Anyone who does the job well gets to keep it. I don't care if they are British, or not.

The main problem is the welfare state. People should not be paid to do nothing and people shouldn't be paid to breed.

Sponsored Links
Back