British Jobs for British People

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
...British jobs? What is one of those? Surely it is just a job. Anyone who does the job well gets to keep it. I don't care if they are British, or not.

The main problem is the welfare state. People should not be paid to do nothing and people shouldn't be paid to breed.

Well said, give that man a cigar :!:

Sponsored Links
...British jobs? What is one of those? Surely it is just a job. Anyone who does the job well gets to keep it. I don't care if they are British, or not.

The main problem is the welfare state. People should not be paid to do nothing and people shouldn't be paid to breed.

Well thats was specious ******, wasnt it, skitzee.

Every country has a finite number of jobs, and corresponding number of citizens. What do you think woudl happen if you got to the point where there was massive unemployment in the native populace yet foreigners were walking in, taking the same number of jobs, and then sending all the money home.

Ill tell you.

1. Massive civil unrest because of the unemployment, even race riots.
2. A view that the government is failing to protect the citizens of this country, and lets face it, thats there primary job, took look after our interests.
3. Massive resentment against foreigners in general
4. You have all this extra people who are causing a strain on the infrastructure, causing more resentment with the natives.

wait, were all ready well on the way to these conditions..........foriegners have taken almost all the 1.67 million new jobs created since 1997 according to government figures. And we have 3 million unemployed citizens. Dont you think it would benefit OUR country if OUR citizens had those jobs ? I and millions of other people certainly do.

See this is the trouble with the europhiles, they think were all one big happy eu family ans we all get along. You might not care if a foreigner takes a job here in place of a citizen, but there millions of people who most certainly do.

The problem is you have no loyalty to your fellow citizens, societies work when everyoen supports each other, and when you have peopel like you who stand with your arms folded whilst your fellow citizens flounder and suffer at the the hands of foreign invaders, then were well on our way to nationalism, racism and riots.

Idiots liek you really cant see further than your nose, or the large scale consequences of your selfishness. As long as your ok, thats all that matters, eh, skitzee? No doubt you dont have kids or relations that need jobs.............

"selfishness"? How is that selfishness?
I am not going to prop up people that cannot be arsed to work for themselves.

Your senario 1) says there are no jobs and then 2) says that lots of people are coming to this country and taking the jobs...erm..something isn't right there is it.

I believe in the three freedoms.
Freedom of speech, freedom of trade and freedom of travel.

Best person for the job gets the job. If you can't afford to feed your family, don't have a family. Therefore less unemployed...not rocket science.

Edit..
and yes I do have relations out of work but I am not about to tell the owner/manager of a business that they can't hire the best person for the job, but have to give preference to my relation because of the location they happened to be born.

Best person for the job gets the job
But these days it's not always the 'best person' for the job who gets it, it's quite often the 'cheapest person' i.e. foreigners who undercut British workers in all walks of life, particularly building trades :cry:

Sponsored Links
But these days it's not always the 'best person' for the job who gets it, it's quite often the 'cheapest person' i.e. foreigners who undercut British workers in all walks of life, particularly building trades :cry:

I know it is sad, but that is what happens.
If they were terrible at the job, they wouldn't get it just because they are cheaper.
They get the job because they can supply a service at a better price. The minimum wage keeps this from getting COMPLETELY ridiculous..but you need to ask yourself if you are in the right trade if someone can do what you do and is willing to accept £6 an hour to do it.

If they were terrible at the job, they wouldn't get it just because they are cheaper.
They get the job because they can supply a service at a better price. The minimum wage keeps this from getting COMPLETELY ridiculous..but you need to ask yourself if you are in the right trade if someone can do what you do and is willing to accept £6 an hour to do it.
Went to a job today that needs riddoring :rolleyes: done cheaply by a party of englishman, whats the old saying 'good and bad in all walks of life'.
The ****s left kids in danger in that house :mad: .

Nuke (i hope you don't mind people calling you that), This is pretty much my point. Reserving jobs for British people just means you are keeping pricing artificially high...and the standards low if they want it done cheaper...

Much like the old corn laws.

Allowing an unemployed person the chance of even a small job and a bit of cash is what us Brits should be doing. It can give most of them a big boost to there miserable lives. I know they may and go and buy a mate a drink or a packet of fags. But that means alot to them. I am always asking people I know who are quite wealthy if they can give somebody a small job to do with my supervision. Mostly they turn me down and have no wish to help with this problem. I wish the boot was on the other foot for them. But bit by bit I am able to help some of these people because what's happening to this country is not their fault. I am old enough not to have to worry about what's going on but I know it's a right mess and it'll get worse and when its really bad I will'nt be here. Try and help were you can because most unemployed people need it.

Nuke (i hope you don't mind people calling you that), This is pretty much my point. Reserving jobs for British people just means you are keeping pricing artificially high...and the standards low if they want it done cheaper...

Much like the old corn laws.
I have never nuked anyone so I don't see the significance of that. ;)
It's Mal, to you skitzo( don't mind that do you)?

Went to a job today that needs riddoring done cheaply by a party of englishman, whats the old saying 'good and bad in all walks of life'.
The **** left kids in danger in that house .

So according to this from the HSE you should have reported it.
Did you?

Reportable gas incidents
If you are a distributor, filler, importer or supplier of flammable gas and you learn, either directly or indirectly that someone has died or suffered a 'major injury' in connection with the gas you distributed, filled, imported or supplied, then this must be reported immediately. Just call the Incident Contact Centre on 0845 300 99 23 or complete the appropriate online form (F2508G1) [9].

If you are an installer of gas appliances registered with the Council for Registered Installers (Gas Safe Register), you must provide details of any gas appliances or fittings that you consider to be dangerous, to such an extent that people could die or suffer a 'major injury', because the design, construction, installation, modification or servicing could result in:

(a) an accidental leakage of gas;
(b) inadequate combustion of gas or;
(c) inadequate removal of products of the combustion of gas.

Just call the Incident Contact Centre on 0845 300 99 23, or complete the appropriate online form (F2508G2) [10].

Another gobbet of naivety from the High priest of of the anti-english.

There plenty of employers who will take on the cheapest labour, despite them be crap at the job, the classic example was hospitals started subcontracting the cleaning to cleaning companies. They just employed the cheapest possible workers they could, and 80% of those were migrants workers. What happened? Hospital cleanliness went down the toilet and MRSA became king of th wards.

As for the minimum wage, the ONS estimates theres up to 800,000 illegal immigrants working in the black economy, for well below minimum wage, and you can bet those jobs were once done for more money by british workers.

But then we all know you dont give a **** about england, and would quite happily watch the entire country go down the tubes. If you dont like this country, why do you live here?

Sponsored Links
Back