'Britishness Day'

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
Freddie said:
xxxxxx!!---whites !!!! ;) ;)

Cue BAS and 20 pages ;)
Was there any need for that?

Slogger said:
have had a few shouting abuse but when they have been shown the error of there ways they seem to go all quiete
And how exactly do you show them the "error of their ways", Slogger? In fact, what is the error of their ways? Dont people have a right to voice their opinion any more?

Note the smilies crafty, it does help sometimes

Sponsored Links
The lewftie pinkos will ban a Britishness day...Asian day...yes..British day...you must be kididng, no chance mate

Lord Mayor of London Ken Livingston has stated...

"Anyone caught in the vile act of patriotism in labour run town halls will be straight out of a job and make no mistake, I wont tollerate people acting all British like...even if they are..it alienates those who arn't and could cause upmost stress and a feeling of inadequacy, remember we owe these people a living"

you can't express your feelings these days incase you offend other peoples race/ beliefs eg. crimbo decs, uoion jack flags ( football ) even sayings have been altered, so nobody gets offended ps i am not racist.

markie said:
you can't express your feelings these days incase you offend other peoples race/ beliefs eg. crimbo decs, uoion jack flags ( football ) even sayings have been altered, so nobody gets offended ps i am not racist.
Thats really nice of you :D pity more people cant be the same, the world would be a nicer place :D

Aint st gearges day supposed to be britishness day? Hmm with a day off for it I might even remember what day it falls on :LOL:

confidentincompetent said:
Aint st gearges day supposed to be britishness day? Hmm with a day off for it I might even remember what day it falls on :LOL:

St. George's Day is for England.

There was talk of having a day for all our national saints...david, andrew, patrick and...ours..oh no they wanted to call our trafalger day.....marking our national day by naming it after a day when we killed hundreds of french an spanish seamen!!.......

You couldnt make it up!

Mind you it could be worse..if red ken has he's way it will be Allah day.

crafty1289 said:
Freddie said:
XXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!! ;) ;)

Cue BAS and 20 pages ;)
Was there any need for that?

Slogger said:
have had a few shouting abuse but when they have been shown the error of there ways they seem to go all quiete
And how exactly do you show them the "error of their ways", Slogger? In fact, what is the error of their ways? Dont people have a right to voice their opinion any more?
NOOO
Not against he flag and not when in england NOOO not at all

Sponsored Links
Back