'Britishness Day'

how about a day on battle of britain day. Probably sums up the spirit of britain better than any day and it was a defining day and this countrys finest hour, when the whole population of this country and those from other countrys that were here came together, armed forces and civilian population alike, showed great resolve, spirit and guts to preserve this country and what it stood for. perhaps the country may be in a better state now if we still held those values.

Sponsored Links
LOVED ALL OF YOU... TO BITS

but if **** neighbor was you ok UK .. the

OZ are doing the **** take over now .. how did you stop the **** !

when above it was so horrible buton realdworld UK/****

words banned were pa*i

words mention everywhere in that world p*** =ok its horrible an kids are WONDERFUL ABOUT ..RACISM .. :)

Sponsored Links
How about a National Tesco Day, after all, they will own Britain within a few years! :eek:

hermes said:
How about a National Tesco Day, after all, they will own Britain within a few years! :eek:
hows about letting everybody have a go at owning britain for a day "king for a day" off with his head "only joking" oops! too late :LOL:

Freddie said:
Support for IRA and other mad stuff he was into = Loony Left = Communist = Red + name = Ken = Red Ken-------not my name calling just the one he was branded with at the time.
And what form did his "support" for the IRA take?

And what other "mad" stuff was he into? Can you give any specific examples?

And was he actually a Communist? Do you have any evidence of this?

Branded by whom?

And why? And with what bias/other agenda? And on what evidence or fact or rational basis?

And repeated by you why? And with what bias/other agenda? And on what evidence or fact or rational basis?

Freddie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Freddie said:
and then Red Ken went on an IRA supporting frenzy.
In what way did he support the IRA?

And why are you calling him "Red Ken"? Is there a definition you can give us of what makes somebody "Red"?

Well i will give you the benefit of the doubt just once on your stupidity in case you honestly dont know.

Support for IRA and other mad stuff he was into = Loony Left = Communist = Red + name = Ken = Red Ken-------not my name calling just the one he was branded with at the time.

There has been enough stuff in the papers about old Kenny boy to fill a warehouse. Do a google banshed, you'll find plenty out about this clown.

ban-all-sheds said:
Freddie said:
And what form did his "support" for the IRA take?

And what other "mad" stuff was he into? Can you give any specific examples?

And was he actually a Communist? Do you have any evidence of this?

Branded by whom?

And why? And with what bias/other agenda? And on what evidence or fact or rational basis?

And repeated by you why? And with what bias/other agenda? And on what evidence or fact or rational basis?

BAS the 1970's get blurrier every day---you go and google what you want and leave me to enjoy the 2000's.

Ken is a rectum of the highest order and if you cant take peoples word for it then find out yourself

bigfangdog....Richardp....Softus ....
all you guys have points dont drop to certain members levels to attack each other all your all better than that .... an the BAS =TROLL again , no input but trolling ...maybe scores be kept with his snide comments ok ,

BAS =TROLL NO1 .......when we get 2000 ..admins here will give us a round of applause ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back