Broadband

pipme said:
Don't be tight !! Get that wallet out Kulendor !! :D

You would not get half a gallon of potential p**s for a tenner today !! :D
I'd be happy with 512 for my requirements as long as it was unlimited as i want my children to use the pc more for their schoolwork but not to interfere with the phone or to run up the phone bill.

Sponsored Links
masona said:
pipme said:
Don't be tight !! Get that wallet out Kulendor !! :D
Don't forget pippeeee, he's Browny high tax friend and he's better off :LOL:
Just prudent Mas nothing wrong with that after all whats the point in paying out for Bang crash whollop speeds when they are not needed for one's purpose? Bit like paying out for the top of the range car even though you'd probably never use the air con or the cruise control over here but it's nice to have it anyway??

Kendo ... Relent ! get the BB in I have 512Mb soon (they say) to become 2Gb ... 15Gb monthly allowance ... Well ok, could be better ... Tis all much better than dial up and worth about £6 per wk ... less than 3 pints of preselected p izz per wk .. Peeeeeenuttttts !! Even to - Prudent wiv your dosh down the Loo - de kilted Gordo :D

Hopefully prices will drop further so i'll hang on till then thanks.

Sponsored Links
He who hesitates is ........
He who laughs last ............... well, laughs last, I s'pose !!
There is no such thing as a free lunch !! Get it cheaper .. get less.. in some way or another.

Web will be out of fashion before cost of access falls !
;)

Is anyone using the NTL 3 for £30. Phone, TV and Broadband. There are limits on the bradband but it appears that you can add extra channels to the TV like Sky Sports. A must for anyone wanting to see England wop the Aussies in the Ashes this year :D

pipme said:
Hope they make you use it then, hard and often ... ;)

VPN, mate, 2 - 3 days a week from home, no more tele shirking for me :(

pipme said:
He who hesitates is ........
He who laughs last ............... well, laughs last, I s'pose !!
There is no such thing as a free lunch !! Get it cheaper .. get less.. in some way or another.

Web will be out of fashion before cost of access falls !
;)
so you think i ought to go for 4meg broadband even though i don't need it as it might go out of fashion? regardless of cost!
No wonder you moan about Gordon Brown and his ability to run the economy if you think like that ;)

Typical Labourite seeing that which is not there !! Get that BB and have a ball !! Well, at least do not deny the children ... The cost is not great .. It is nice not having to watch the time .. Best of all downloads of upgrades, updates, rebates -- Bill Gates ... All so much better...
Gwan you tight thing ... Stop making excuses, get stuck in !!

By the way, a 'hole in the wall' allows one to see through it, a posh hole would be a window I s'pose.
;)

pipme said:
Typical Labourite seeing that which is not there !! Get that BB and have a ball !! Well, at least do not deny the children ... The cost is not great .. It is nice not having to watch the time .. Best of all downloads of upgrades, updates, rebates -- Bill Gates ... All so much better...

By the way, a 'hole in the wall' allows one to see through it, a posh hole would be a window I s'pose.
;)
It's not about being tight, i don't deny the kids they are very happy thank you, it's the principle, I beleive the pricing is too high, and why pay more for something not needed? it's as simple as that.
Now it is established broadband should be made available for less than a tenner, £5 is a reasonable amount to pay per month. Pip i'm surprised you don't moan about broadband prices you moan about everything else! Ah i know broadband is so expensive because that nasty man Tony Blair takes his tax out of it? :LOL:

kendor said:
pipme said:

;)
It's not about being tight, i don't deny the kids they are very happy thank you, it's the principle, I believe the pricing is too high, and why pay more for something not needed? it's as simple as that.
Now it is established broadband should be made available for less than a tenner, £5 is a reasonable amount to pay per month. Pip i'm surprised you don't moan about broadband prices you moan about everything else! Ah i know broadband is so expensive because that nasty man Tony Blair takes his tax out of it? :LOL:

Wait for the growth of peer pressure .. Trouble is, there are good and sensible uses - for youngsters where the speed and lack of time constraint is a huge bonus ... Useful software / info perhaps denied through slow dial-up .... I have found so much it is incredible.

Ah but, I moan about the essentials .... I do not believe Mr B has any real interest in Gb .. he plays President to Gordon's Pm'ship. Did you not think he seemed strange around the election time ? somehow out of touch ? No book, thick with page markers to hand, enabling glib question answering, so takes Gordo along, even tho' fatty is the deputy dawg. He will not be around for too long ...
;)

Sponsored Links
Back