Broken Tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One of my bathroom basin taps has broken. THey are coronet taps and if you turn the cold water tap it just turns and turns without moving the spindle.

Is it fixable? if so can focus give me the spare bits or do I just have to lump it and buy another set of new taps? Am really annoyed as only bought them 6 months ago.

Any advice appreciated.

Matt

Sponsored Links
Bet they will replace even without reciept. They are very good like that from what I`ve bought from them.

Buy some decent taps (eg. Grohe, Twyford, Armitage Shanks). If you fit the same carp taps again, you will be replacing them again soon.

Unless you will only be living there for a maximum of 12 months, cheap taps are a false economy.

Sponsored Links
You can always buy replacement spindles from any plumbers merchants. That would save you the hassle of removing both taps and refitting another set.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back