BRUCIE AS GOT HIS BONUS.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Long time coming,bruce forsythe as got his knighthood....and all the best to the old school entertainer....BGT Stuff it...

Sponsored Links
why do you get a knight hood for doing your job?

Civil servants
actors
doctors
policemen
sportsmen
broadcasters

all get these gongs for doing their job

I do my job so why am I not Sir Corgiman of Pietown??

A long time ago, or so the story goes, Richard Attenborough got one by mistake. :eek: :eek: :eek: Apparently, the name on the list was D (for David) Attenborough but somebody thought it was D for Dickie. :oops: :oops: :oops: The real D Attenborough had to wait for his. :( :( :(

Cock-up or conspiracy? :?: :?: :?: You decide.

Sponsored Links
I see Mervyn King gets a knighthood for his role in the banking crisis, and other prominent crooks get 'rewarded' too...

The real 'honours list' should be that of those who refused to accept...

Most notably David Bowie, who when refusing a knighthood said that: "I would never have any intention of accepting anything like that. I seriously don't know what it's for. It's not what I spent my life working for."

why do you get a knight hood for doing your job?

Civil servants
actors
doctors
policemen
sportsmen
broadcasters

all get these gongs for doing their job

I do my job so why am I not Sir Corgiman of Pietown??

You are a nobody of course... ;) Same reason I didn't get one.

I have now offered my services to the Royal Household so maybe next year!!!!

Does his gold digger wife become a lame dame?

Long time coming,bruce forsythe as got his knighthood....and all the best to the old school entertainer....BGT Stuff it...

Didn't he do well!

Long time coming. A real pro, who has been going since the 50s, and doesn't seem to have put a foot wrong.

Nice to see you......................

A load of pretentious twaddle.Like going back to the days when Kings gave land and titles to their favourite bed warmers and ass lickers.

Prescott and Kinnock are Lords for heavens sake...for what?...neither did a damn thing of any consequence except line their own pockets...still they're in good company with the other great Statesmen like the perjuring liar Jeffery Archer.

Brucie got his break into showbiz, by sellotaping modesty covers onto burlesque dancers, as a 14 yo, then later in life went with 2 or 3 miss worlds, then hosted some gameshows. And recently slagged off the Queen on 'Have I got news for you', by slating her, for not getting a nod.

But these awards are always useless..some lollypop women on the isle of man, a charity worker on the isle of scilly?

Does MBE OBE or SIR, at that age get you a job? Just letters. And a badge.

Well done, I got one for swimming a length at school. Unfortunately the weight of the medal sewed proudly into my shorts, prevented me from doing a length and half...

youv'e only got to think back (this is if your old enough) to "SUNDAY NIGHT AT THE LONDON PALADIUM" and the great artist's that used to be on, i.e. sammy davis, frank(fly me to the moon)sinatra. and loads more of time served act's....not like the sh*t that's on now... :confused:

If you have to get your friends, family, public , MP's and yourself to ask for one doesn't that defeat the reason for giving it. These things are awarded not dished out to who asks the best and prolific way. I like what effect these awards can have on people in helping them to do a better job. But why give it to a w..ked out old fart who prostrated himself to get it. If that's the case loads of us should get one. I hope we see him doing a few hilly marathons for his penance.

''I hereby knight you Sir Forsyth, Rise Sir Forsyth''

'' GOOD GAYME GOOD GAYME ,DIDNT HE DO WELL , NICE TO SEE YOU , TO SEE YOU ''

Sponsored Links
Back