bster

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thought I might tell you this, had to call Transco out tonight to my neighbour, smell of gas inside house, went to investigate, no drop on the meter, but yes a wicked smell of gas in the kitchen, called transco they came out, within the hour, checked inside nothing, they are now outside digging and they need an apprentice can I tell em you are available ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
o.k ill be there in a tad.....i hope you've told them its £50 each, though the Eastern Europeans are pushing the price of a cuppa down every week :( !

..still there are now proposals for self-funded fast track courses in tea making that allows you to become 'qualified' within 6 weeks, you even get a free tool kit comprising of an industry standard kettle, spoon and cup 'pack' (costs around £6000 though!), the trouble is getting people to take me on, they dont want the hassle, British Gas want you to sell Earl Grey when Typhoo will do. I'll plod along on my long track course and probably set my own 'Wast money - give to much tea to your workman' business in the future.

Thats if i can afford the T42 ACS appliances course - Corgi are red hot on Registered Tea Makers at the mo. so i want to do everything by the book.

superb answer you are going to be there up top with the likes of softus :eek:

Don't forget to pay corgi so you can Notify each installation for a few quid. Brewing Regs, Part T.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back