BT Master Socket and Sky TV: Combined solution?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Is there a flush mounting product available that will allow my BT master line, and my Sky TV cable to connect to, so I have 1 neat solution on the wall?

I did try to speak to BT about replacing the master box, but after 1hr on the phone, and speaking to 5-6 different people, who passed me around like a hot potato, I felt compelled to tell them what to do to themselves and I'm now going to tackle the problem myself.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
JW.

Sponsored Links
I have seen maybe what you are after in new developments,its a plate about 6 inch by four and it goesonto the wall behind the tv,it has sky/ariel/phone and dsl port all prewired before being plastered over and looks quite neat ,not sure if there is one for sky and tele line though,but do yourself a favour if you need the master socket replacing get one off ebay and do it yourself...getting through to bt in india is quite a experience then you will be charged a arm and a leg for a openreach engineer to replace it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back