BUBBLING PAINT!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've started painting my bedroom and I have bought some silk White emulsion. I have paired the skirting boards and they are perfect!!! I have painted the window frame, also good. I have put one coat on the door and my fitted wardrobe doors, ok but needed another coat. I started to put on anothe coat on the doors and bubbles kept appearing!!! I was told that I may not have letvtye first coat dry properly so I left it. I've cone to do it again tonight and have started my next coat on the window sill and yes you've guessed it it's bubbling!!!! Please help me!! I don't know what's going on!!![/code]

Sponsored Links
Do you mean it bubbles as you put it on, as it dries, or after it has dried?

You've used the emulsion on the woodwork?

Hi, I've started painting my bedroom and I have bought some silk White emulsion. I have paired the skirting boards and they are perfect!!! I have painted the window frame, also good. I have put one coat on the door and my fitted wardrobe doors, ok but needed another coat. I started to put on anothe coat on the doors and bubbles kept appearing!!! I was told that I may not have letvtye first coat dry properly so I left it. I've cone to do it again tonight and have started my next coat on the window sill and yes you've guessed it it's bubbling!!!! Please help me!! I don't know what's going on!!![/code]

probably answers its self there . silk emulsion for walls and ceilings :eek: buy the right paint ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back