Builders removed after wolf-whistle complaint

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
It's not about political correctness, it's about people having the right to go about their business without feeling intimidated. How would you like it if your wife felt that way because of some builders in your street?

Sponsored Links
so it agreed wolf wistling is thing of past and should stay their

but if any woman want wolf wistle me well wife my be upset :p

his wife felt intimidated every time she left home

Poor woman, If It was my missus I'd have broken their fingers and they would be wolf whistling out their asre holes.

Are you?
Do you sexually harass women then cajar as they walk past?

Another two ''old school' types who think it's ok to sexually harass women , I'd hate to be your missus.

sooey";p="2063811 said:
Are you?
Do you sexually harass women then cajar as they walk past?

You're losing the plot pal. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you'd be running up to a gang of navvies and dishing out your retribution as well, hardknock. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/quote

Someone who sexually harasses women? I doubt there would be any fighting in such a person.
So , so far we have sussed that not only are you a racist , you also like to think it's OK to sexually harass women.
Your a real charmer.
Were you brought up by Alf Garnet?

Poor woman, If It was my missus I'd have broken their fingers and they would be wolf whistling out their asre holes.

I hardly imagine that builders would be whistling at your right hand. :LOL: :LOL:

I bet those hairy arsed builders are cacking themselves. Why don't you jump in your 2CV, go down there, and give them a hiding they'll never forget. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ''Is that Rick (silent 'P') from the Young Ones lads, he looks very cross?'' :LOL: :LOL:

The bloke who complained to the council about something so trivial as a wolf whistle, needs to grow some. What a lightweight.

Why is everyone so easily offended these days. Years ago, we all took the mick, had a laugh, and expected to get some back in return. Now, if anyone says even something trivial, everyone is competeing with each other to be the most offended. Legal action, tribunals, etc often follow. GROW UP!

My Mrs is far too ugly, but if some short-sighted builder gave her a wolf whistle, I wouldn't go to his bosses about it like some spineless school tell-tale.

I also find it unbelievable that someone on this thread ( no names) gets on his high-horse about sexual harrasment, but condones casual violence.

Sponsored Links
Back