Wolf whistling

Sponsored Links
I'd bet a sizeable majority of women would be quite pleased by a wolf whistle on the way to work. On the other hand I'd also bet that most of them would get a bit fed up if it was every day for weeks on end. The problem is that lads on site don't understand when to stop and if a women responds negatively they can also get very nasty. I don't think it's criminal nor ever should be but it would be helpful if some blokes could just have a bit more common decency.

Every building site I've worked for years now has been CCS registered and this sort of behaviour certainly wouldn't be tolerated.

They must have a lot of free time to stand around gorping at passing pedestrians.

The builders and rough necks who do the tough jobs have gone by the time you arrive on site so you might not any see anyone "communicating indecently" that you could report to police for prosecution and placing on the sex offenders register.

You've never worked on large construction sites then.

Supermarkets (large scale) multi storey banks, office blocks, you name it.

I used to work with a guy who would call out "hey" when he saw women. When they turned round he would then continue " you've got to hide your love away" , the Beatles song , and the woman would turn sheepishly away :D

Sponsored Links
years back sitting in the works van i was about 19 the other guy was in the drivers seat,we were parked up in a very busy street in brighton having lunch and a very attractive lady came walking past,and my m8 said 'scuse me love youve dropped something' no response from her so he then shouted out 'oh sod you then bleed to death' she came running back and slapped him right round his mush.
i have never ever seen anything as funny as that in my life,i was literally phissing myself with laughter.

Back