Found £6.5k in the woods? Hand it to Police? Don't bother

So courts of law now accept the term "probably" rather than "certainty" whats happened to the Law acting on facts rather than suppositions?

Sponsored Links
With all the banks going bust it could have belonged to a nervous saver.

Buried the money in the ground, hoping for more growth than the banks give. :LOL: ;)

To redress the balance, I always drop 1p`s on the ground :eek: , near bus stops. Petrol station forecourts.outside job centres. Then watch the oldies struggle to bend and pick them up. :LOL: :evil:

we used to superglue a £1 coin to the pavement outside our house when we were little. used to be great fun watching people trying to pick it up. Actually i might give it a go again! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Id watch it what with todays financial difficulties someone will probably take the paving stone and all.

i like to heat up pound coins with my blow torch and watch passers by melt there hands like the nazi from Indiana Jones

We, me and my mate, or mate mate and I, was at home one day when another then mate turned up. 20 yr older than us, he then, 50, he was tight, anyway, the door went, it was for him, he get's off the tiled floor (his choice) and in the process loses 3, pounds coins, he picks em up them went to the door.

We put a pound coin with pliers on the cooker, on the last second, it went back where he was sat, as he strolled back in and sat down, " your £1s there dave,, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back