Builders removed after wolf-whistle complaint

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Someone who sexually harasses women? I doubt there would be any fighting in such a person.

It was persons...and I doubt you'd be man enough to find out. :rolleyes:

So , so far we have sussed that not only are you a racist , you also like to think it's OK to sexually harass women.
Your a real charmer.

I didn't mention women, nor did I offer any opininion on the sexual or otherwise harassment of them. I merely commented on your stupid keyboard posturing.
This is just another baseless acusation, brought by an idiot without any logical thought behind it. You've just lost your last shred of credibility. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The bloke who complained to the council about something so trivial as a wolf whistle, needs to grow some. What a lightweight.

Why is everyone so easily offended these days. Years ago, we all took the mick, had a laugh, and expected to get some back in return. Now, if anyone says even something trivial, everyone is competeing with each other to be the most offended. Legal action, tribunals, etc often follow. GROW UP!

My Mrs is far too ugly, but if some short-sighted builder gave her a wolf whistle, I wouldn't go to his bosses about it like some spineless school tell-tale.

I also find it unbelievable that someone on this thread ( no names) gets on his high-horse about sexual harrasment, but condones casual violence.

Seeing it as OK to have some builders sexually harass your wife really does say a lot about you.

There was a time when receiving a wolf whistle put a spring in your step and made you smile...
OMG how times change......I must be getting terribly old :cry:

I thought you were going to burst into song there susie.....

I had a dream in days gone by............ :LOL:

Sponsored Links
If me and the misses got whistled at it would cause an argument...who they were whistling at in today's gender rich society. :D

i really wonder if a poll was carried out say 100 woman being asked,
if they walked past a site and got whistled at how many would find it degrading.?

im thinking not many.

now if the builders were leaning over the scaffold shouting obsenities at woman in general then thats a different matter,and that would certainly need to be sorted out straight away.

What's the difference between a wolf whistle (which effectively says "nice t*ts, love") and a comment to the same effect?

I think this may have been an on-going problem with more than whistling.

edit - Sooey , apparently they were Albanians.
Send the dirty f'ers back home eh sooey?

They should never have been here in the first place. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The quicker we get out of the E.U. and ditch the human rights act for something less open to abuse, the better it will be for this country.

Wolf whistle, no problem. its banter and if the minger cannot see it as that and it is only that though.

But, walking home with wife one night after a party two blokes started leering at her ( was looking good, 5 ft 9 tall blonde mini skirt) and one kindly said "i`d love to stick my C@@k up your arse" to her.

One had his nose put somewhere on his face, the other had a nice jaw decoration for a few months.

That is the distinction.

Not a chuffin whistle.

Wolf whistle, no problem. its banter and if the minger cannot see it as that and it is only that though.

But, walking home with wife one night after a party two blokes started leering at her ( was looking good, 5 ft 9 tall blonde mini skirt) and one kindly said "i`d love to stick my C@@k up your a**e" to her.

One had his nose put somewhere on his face, the other had a nice jaw decoration for a few months.

That is the distinction.

Not a chuffin whistle.

Did you know she could punch like that before you started going out with her?

Sponsored Links
Back