Building a rather large wall by side of the road

looks like there could be lights or other electrical items yet to be fitted on top of the columns as there are cables in place.

upload_2021-11-30_7-37-37.png

Sponsored Links
Not read this whole thread so this may have already been asked but if the OP was so concerned but this wall behind constructed why did he wait until it was pretty much completed before calling the council?
You can't tell me that wall was put up in an afternoon.
Why wait until all that money labour and materials have been used to then complain.
Could have popped around and just asked the builders what was going on and been in a better informed position.
Poe.

Not read this whole thread so this may have already been asked but if the OP was so concerned but this wall behind constructed why did he wait until it was pretty much completed before calling the council?
You can't tell me that wall was put up in an afternoon.
Why wait until all that money labour and materials have been used to then complain.
Could have popped around and just asked the builders what was going on and been in a better informed position.
Poe.

The builders put that wall up in a day, trust me even I was amazed at their speed.

Sponsored Links
hi, if you look at the previous posts, you'll see what the concern is here.
I’ve read them.

Seems you don’t like the look of it, so are claiming it’s unsafe without any evidence.

I guess you live across the road and have to look at it…which is the truth behind this thread.

I’ve read them.

Seems you don’t like the look of it, so are claiming it’s unsafe without any evidence.

I guess you live across the road and have to look at it…which is the truth behind this thread.

You couldnt be further from the truth but ok. If that wall collapses, there will be fatalities no doubt about it. The fact that it has been built without PP is the fundamental factor here. A friend of mine had to jump through hoops with PP to get a wall built dividing his garden with next door because it was higher then regulations, this one takes the pi55

IMO some peep holes and little spouts for the pouring of hot oils are needed too :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back