Building regs drawings for internal garage conversion - reasonable costs for London?

Really , damn it , why was I doing all that work on the drawings for conversions for about 40 years . I know a more detailed specification is required when going out to tender but start off with drawings surely :!:
- bldg. regs drawings , i.e. proposed floor plans , show the layout and use of space don't they :?::!:
Don't confuse construction design plans, with plans for building regulations for a few hundred quid.

If my spaniel could hold a pen or tap some keys and stop wagging his tail for five minutes, he could probably put a building regs application in.

That's why money is better spent elsewhere, rather than on drawings just for building regulations and just for a garage conversion.

Sponsored Links
Don't confuse construction design plans, with plans for building regulations for a few hundred quid.
Thanks for telling us about some different sorts of architectural drawings woody. Some of the architect's offices I worked in could have done with somebody like you to tell us how to produce drawings , and building regulations, well , everybody knows any fool can get building regs approval (y)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back