Built in bbq

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I created a thread about building in a airtight cupboard on my bbq, and someone on that thread posted this, https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/outdoor-kitchen-grill-area.546829/

I spoke to my mum who said that why don’t we just build in my bbq at the end of the garden. My mum has experience doing construction and maintenance work as a site manager/caretaker and over saw half her school built. She is my carer now as I am disabled and autistic, so please bear with my ideas, of which my mum said to get a plan and we can go from there.

So I plan to have the bbq about 6inches from the shed, have electricity from the shed (already has power as it has a freezer, fridge/freezer) for my rotisserie. Have two cupboard one either side of the bbq, we are moving the compost bin, so one side will house the gas bottles. I will keep the bbq main storage for equipment. I plan to get a second portable gas ring for extra usage, the top will be used as a kitchen surface/prep area.

View media item 106572

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back