builtunder double oven and separate hob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have got to replace my built under double oven and hob. its wired in 6mm twin and earth cable from a cu b32 fuse to a 45amp ccu[13amp socket has well] then down to a box behind the oven then separate 6mm cable to oven and hob. my new double oven and separate hob have a connected total load of 11500w will my wiring be ok.
ps cable length is 10 meters

Sponsored Links
Yeah it'll be reet, because you wont ever actually pull 11500w (unless you turn everything on from cold at once, which probably will never happen).

This will make the job a little easier. ;)

Sponsored Links
if it helps see - hard wiring - oven / induction hob-what load can it handle? on next page 3/4 of the way down. i had help answering that one.

What do the manufacturers instructions say about the fusing required for the oven circuit? Or about the maximum size of conductors you can get into the terminals?

he says it wants to seprate circuits for the oven and hob he is coming round to do a install. :D thanks for replys

Open your window and ask him! :LOL:

<reference to the advert for a bank or something where the bloke asks "they" who are outside his window>

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back