Future proof oven and hob circuits

Sponsored Links
Not that simple I'm afraid, I have a single pattress box but it's smaller than the outlet plate meaning the bottom cables would be outside the box.
It's to be fitted inside a base unit so I would rather have no visible cables, hence I need the specific box to suit the plate.

Anyone know if any of the following are ok to buy from please?

Electrical2go
Websparky
Astra247.com
Trojan Electrical

Regards

Homer

f72f1196-a681-4c9f-920b-9fd00107602e_333x500.jpg

The cables will still be outside the box as that is how cooker connectors are.

Not sure about the offset screw holes.

the offset holes are ok with the click brand Dual outlet plate (but not suitable for the other brand)

I guess you are saying you don't want to fit it where it is now for some reason.

Sponsored Links
It isn't anywhere now as the kitchen is empty, I will fit it in one of the new base units in between the oven housing and hob drawer pack.

I know the cables will be outside the box but they will go straight out through the bottom shelf of the unit and back up the service void, and at least this box is the same size as the outlet plate, A standard box is about 50mm shorter in height than the plate.

The plate has off set holes to line up with the back box off set holes although I'm not sure why they need to be off set!

Anyone know if any of the following are ok to buy from please?

Electrical2go
Websparky
Astra247.com
Trojan Electrical

Regards

Homer

The plate has off set holes to line up with the back box off set holes although I'm not sure why they need to be off set!
It's probably to stop anyone trying to attach any ('single') accessory other than a cooker outlet to the box, which could be dangerous.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back