Bulb for Zanussi oven

Sponsored Links
Cheers. Reason for replacement isn’t staining. There’s a big kink in thread, where I’d obviously overtightened it

Sponsored Links
Surely it's glass. It can't be a kink. It has to be a bit of missing glass. That itself will not affect screwing it in.

Surely it's glass. It can't be a kink. It has to be a bit of missing glass. That itself will not affect screwing it in.

Hi

This is damage to glass thread.

Thanks

BA7A8E38-F158-4322-A360-BBEE020630A0.jpeg
C10E0B99-89C2-4284-A712-4344D13A4159.jpeg

Just a bit missing. As said, that shouldn't prevent screwing it in. To get the thread started, try initially rotating the glass slowly anti-clockwise until you hear/feel a slight click, then rotate clockwise.

Thanks again. Fiendishly difficult to start it square on, as right at the back, in the corner, no room to manoeuvre. I’m just worried about repeating earlier error and either over tightening, or heat causing it to stick etc. Don’t think I can rely on Baby Boar to bail me out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back