Bulb for Zanussi oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

We have double Zanussi oven. (ZOD35712XK) Bulb on smaller oven has popped, but finding it difficult to twist, remove. Do these come off easily? Ta Also assume they should be relatively easy to source?

Cheers
E85FA269-273A-440C-8195-574ADAB46F41.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Looks just like a regular G10 Halogen lamp to me.
Should pull straight out, no twisting, although there may be a glass cover over the front.

Thank you. Yes, removed outer cover. I didn’t want to force it too much. Thought it would be either screw on or bayonet type twist. Are you saying it will just pull out. Think I tried that, but will try again tomorrow,

Sponsored Links
You may find its a 200 degree oven rated G9 Lamp,wattage ? look up the manual online

shopping

Thanks all.

Manual just says replace oven lamp with a “suitable 300 C heat resistant oven lamp”. V helpful. Will try and remove it and take it from there.

Hi again

Pulled bulb out as suggested. Can’t see any indication of power rating. Can anyone advise please.

Thanks
5833AE0C-D8D7-4174-82B4-1458DCDDA7E6.jpeg
8A006B3F-01C6-434C-B19A-9478AED4B36C.jpeg

Hi All

You won’t Adam and Eve this. I got the bulb and refitted- all good. However, I now find I must have somehow screwed the bulb cover on incorrectly, as just checked and won’t twist off.

is there anything I can do to remedy?

Thanks again.

Hi again

I don’t know what happened I was so careful, but obviously effing cross threaded it I’m assuming I nee to somehow smash the bulb cover to remove it. I’ve tried to unscrew a few times but no joy.

Thanks

Many thanks. Just ordered one. My worry is that, in using enough force to loosen it, I’ll strip the thread.

Hi again

Baby Boar just arrived and worked like a dream. Many thanks. I would now like to replace the bulb cover. It looks like this. Do you know where I might obtain one?

Thanks again.

8F4915D4-A814-42DD-B46E-FFAF9CF2D46C.jpeg
8E3053DC-4609-461A-AA1C-43C8E5F0BCAD.jpeg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back