Bunk Bed Fittings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a set of bunk beds (pine) which two of my children used when they were younger - they are now used as 2 separate beds for visitors and have been for some years BUT with grandchildren increasing and space running out we would like to use them as bunk beds again. Sadly, somewhere along the line, the ladder, side bar and bolts for holding the top bed in place have disappeared - a housemove some years ago means we almost certainly really have lost them. I can't remember where these beds were bought - does anyone know of anywhere that sells this sort of thing so that we can again use them as bunk beds? :rolleyes:

Sue2

Sponsored Links
If you google 'cross dowel bolts and nuts' you'll see the sort of thing that is used to draw timber pieces together......it may be of some help.
As for the ladder well I guess there could be something on ebay but there could also be some imagination required!
John :)

I have a set of bunk beds (pine) which two of my children used when they were younger - they are now used as 2 separate beds for visitors and have been for some years BUT with grandchildren increasing and space running out we would like to use them as bunk beds again. Sadly, somewhere along the line, the ladder, side bar and bolts for holding the top bed in place have disappeared - a housemove some years ago means we almost certainly really have lost them. I can't remember where these beds were bought - does anyone know of anywhere that sells this sort of thing so that we can again use them as bunk beds? :rolleyes:

Sue2

http://www.ekmpowershop23.com/ekmps...d-fittings-set-knock-down-connectors-23-c.asp

Sponsored Links

Sue2

http://www.ekmpowershop23.com/ekmps...gs-set-knock-down-connectors-23-c.asp[/QUOTE]

Good link, bookmarked as I might need this very soon.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back