Burglar Alarm Recommendation

PG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear fellow DIYers,

I have recently moved into a new home which has the cabling for an alarm system installed but no actual alarm components. Blanking plates exist where PIRs, control box, panic button, etc, should go.

I would like to purchase a quality wired system and install it myself but have no idea which one to go for.
I want to avoid the stuff that's available in DIY stores as I want it to look like a professionally installed job. Most houses down my street were fitted with flash looking wired systems by the developer so I wouldn't want to install a widely available wireless system for fear of looking like an easier target.

Does anyone have any recommendations on which brand hardwired system to buy?

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
To quote the blurb

"Yale HSA, the brand leader in home burglar security has a range of cost effective wirefree home security alarms offering a complete alarm solution for your home"

***Removed***

To quote the blurb

"Yale HSA, the brand leader in home burglar security has a range of cost effective wirefree home security alarms offering a complete alarm solution for your home"

***Removed***

which totally misses every point made in the opening post.

O/P - google "security warehouse" for ideas

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back