Bus lane

They've been selling the "night rider" in our local chemist for donkey's years

Sponsored Links
We also have a night rider down here in the sticks ... Her name is Ruby!

:LOL:

MW

Sponsored Links
You should see the ones on the outskirts of Norwich then....Grants from the LA, paid by the locals = new buses. New bus stops, for the two semi-ambulant people a week that make use of them = more money coughed up by the locals, most of whom live closer to the city centre than the park and ride, which doesn't stop en-route, is and hence, don't use the thing that they've had no option other than to cough up for.

Love 'em.

Did this very P&R a few weeks back. I'd say that the bus was 60% full. As for the locals - the city-centre based ones at least - are they not benefitting from the absence of shoppers' vehicles blocking up the backstreets? As far as I could see Norwich would benefit massively from the removal of those s*dding arterial roads in the centre which compromise access. Dare I say it, but more like Ipswich :eek: .

You should see the ones on the outskirts of Norwich then....Grants from the LA, paid by the locals = new buses. New bus stops, for the two semi-ambulant people a week that make use of them = more money coughed up by the locals, most of whom live closer to the city centre than the park and ride, which doesn't stop en-route, is and hence, don't use the thing that they've had no option other than to cough up for.

Love 'em.

Did this very P&R a few weeks back. I'd say that the bus was 60% full. As for the locals - the city-centre based ones at least - are they not benefitting from the absence of shoppers' vehicles blocking up the backstreets? As far as I could see Norwich would benefit massively from the removal of those s*dding arterial roads in the centre which compromise access. Dare I say it, but more like Ipswich :eek: .

Back