Buy British

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just cracked open a bottle of Chianti to breathe....

it goes perfectly with Saint Agur

Sponsored Links
oxymoron

its not a common market without rules and regs.

the EU took all the different regulations and put them into one single rule book

and once it had done that everybody could trade without having to have checks at the borders...you know like transit documents, customs declarations, vet inspections.

the Single Market front loads the red tape...so that businesses can then sell and buy with no barriers.

All that can be achieved without ****ishness and userping power from the member states, all that can be achieved without becoming protectionist, all that can be achieved without trying to be a 'pretend superpower'.

Free trade enables that and UK has always been a champion of free trade. Whilst the EU has to a degree championed Globalisation, they failed to recognise it wasn't working, the people who were meant to benefit didn't and saw through the scam, hence the birth of 'Global Trumpism', their 'free trade' tends to come with a lot of conditions in the small print, I think that might come back to bite them on the arse.

Even their borrowing for the covid bailout might be in jeopardy without the UK funds and credit rating, the Euro is looking a bit fragile.

EU is our biggest trading partner by a country mile

UK businesses export a lot there
UK businesses import a lot from there

Brexiters somehow think there's an advantage buying stuff from thousands of miles away

That's not my point..... its making our EU friends aware of how important we are to them.

Sponsored Links
Ive just cracked open a bottle of Chianti to breathe....

hannibal_540-769155729595c228963db3a2f9e0d64b66da7c84-s1400.jpg

Just tell us why we can’t just sell to them and buy from them without all the other rules and regs?
Maybe because Europeans care more about their people than the UK does?

But hey, enjoy the unmarked US crap that is coming your way...

I hear it's additives might make you a bigger tit(s) than you already are :)

That's not my point..... its making our EU friends aware of how important we are to them.

Nowhere near as important as they are to us.

But we dumped them.

"Please don't go" they said.

Mottie doesn't care.

Nowhere near as important as they are to us.

But we dumped them.

"Please don't go" they said.

Mottie doesn't care.

I dont disagree that's why we all need to get on.

We as nation could not out gun Germany in 1939 . But we stood up to them.

Maybe because Europeans care more about their people than the UK does?

But hey, enjoy the unmarked US crap that is coming your way...

I hear it's additives might make you a bigger tit(s) than you already are :)

UK and US food standards are among the highest in the world. The EU might put a block on some practices, invariably they then give special dispensation to certain member states to circumnavigate that. Smoke and mirrors.

It's a bit like the European banks, bankrupt to the point that the EU have granted permission to declare the cost of their software as capital, **** me the first thing UK did on exiting was to outlaw that, Arthur Daily couldn't have come up with a bigger scam, and yet they won't grant us 'equivalence', FFS our financial regs are ten times more rigid than there's is, that's why we will continue to the world leader in finance, add China and Russia to the equation, the EU really do seem to be descending into a cesspit of their own making.

and userping power from the member states, all that can be achieved without becoming protectionist, all that can be achieved without trying to be a 'pretend superpower'.

The EU is not protectionist.......perhaps you can provide any evidence to show EU is more protectionist than any other trade bloc or country.

The UK has lost loads of power since Brexit.
Yup Brexit has usurped UKs power

The EU is not protectionist.......perhaps you can provide any evidence to show EU is more protectionist than any other trade bloc or country.

Where do I start?, high tariffs on agri products to protect French agriculture or closing borders to stop the legitimate export of vaccines. Really Notch?

I'm growing Avocado plants. I only have 2 at the moment but I'll have more.

Once my garden is no longer big enough I'll get an allotment. When my allotment is no longer big enough I'll talk with my local farmers.

There are no British Avocados.... Long live the British Avocado....

I'm growing Avocado plants. I only have 2 at the moment but I'll have more.

Once my garden is no longer big enough I'll get an allotment. When my allotment is no longer big enough I'll talk with my local farmers.

There are no British Avocados.... Long live the British Avocado....

I quite like avocado with prawns, and the dressing from a thousand different islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back