buying a Spanish holiday home..

Eddie M, my in-laws went down there and spent a few years living with the ex-pat!! seemed a shame that they didn't get jiggy with the locals,never learnt the lingo and they drunk that '' 43 centimo (about 30p a litre) Coviran vino tinto (red wine), '' when they got really old they came home and you'd think they would have some nice stories to tell their grandkids of their life in spain but no! just how cheap the wine was and how they made great friends with albert and mary from milton Keynes, sad, and I wonder what the hell them spanish must think of us!!! apart from fools. :cry:

remember Moz! you is an ambassador for us :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Rich
THANKS for that after my recent drunk reveal ...

I will see my AA lad tomorrow ..

being around hot horny drunk near nakiid women is gonna be hard , joke aside , I was longer in drink :(

I will be gone tomorrow ,

take care all ..

If I Dont get back to you all ..
look after yourselves ;)
best wishes
moz , ;)

Moz said:
ninebob
thanks very much for that link/phone number ,Cheers ;)

Slogger
regarding getting a new build , Ive seen some that are 24 months old now an they have dropped in price due too the high volume of properties on the market there ,
I wouldnt mind getting a ruin an doing it up like Auf Wiedersehen, Pet, I have mates who are retired to from the building trade an think it would be a good "craic !" ,
on mentioning this to her indoors , I got Told to Stop being Stupid ,lol..;)

once we have something you can pedal over on your push bike for a holiday ? lol
got me LPG ticket if u need a new heating system but i think they are into solar power in a big way in spainiola senior olay

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
Moz said:
ninebob
thanks very much for that link/phone number ,Cheers ;)

Slogger
regarding getting a new build , Ive seen some that are 24 months old now an they have dropped in price due too the high volume of properties on the market there ,
I wouldnt mind getting a ruin an doing it up like Auf Wiedersehen, Pet, I have mates who are retired to from the building trade an think it would be a good "craic !" ,
on mentioning this to her indoors , I got Told to Stop being Stupid ,lol..;)

once we have something you can pedal over on your push bike for a holiday ? lol
got me LPG ticket if u need a new heating system but i think they are into solar power in a big way in spainiola senior olay

Odd you should say that, seems logical, but I've never seen a solar installation in the costa del sol.

Slogger said:
Hell! even slogger speaks the spanish lingo :D nice one!

Hi Moz - go for it! I lived in Madrid from 1988 - 1990 and picked up the lingo as I was away from the tourist areas. Was back in Spain for the entire month of June and have persuaded my wife to move there (after trying for years!!!!!) :D

Have a look at iwantapropertyinspain.com - there are properties for sale throughout the country. if you do not want to live on one of the "Costa's," usually full of ignorant ex-pats.

I suggest that you look a little further inland and you can find good deals on house prices. You definately need a bi-lingual solicitor if you are unable to speak spanish.
Thought about what you want to do workwise over there? Or is it just retirement? Remember that as Spain is now part of the EEC (or is EEU nowadays?) you can draw your pension over there!

The police have far more authority than here! (He's got a gun in his holster! They act first & ask questions later!!!). :LOL:

But as I initially stated - Go for it!!!

Back