buying your first house - impossible!

Well that's two errors in one statement. Why is it that all you can do John, is make snide smart alec remarks; you contribute nothing sensible to most discussions, and only ever use childish playground put downs, and if that is the only level that you can discuss things, then it's a sad state of affairs.

Sponsored Links
sorry dont know what happened there but the last bits right!

Sponsored Links
short term gain, long term pain

More like short term euphoria, and long term pain.

I have a reached an age, where I now consider that a coalition form of government, even along the lines of Germany, would provide better long term stability for the country. In this way, we might get saved from the inevitable left right swing, where each successive government, dismantles what the previous one has achieved.

But I hold no hopes for it ever to happen.

If you enjoy regurgitating false stories gleaned from the right-wing press, which have already been exposed as false, you're as sad as gasbag.

Kindly point out where I was wrong then; this is how you discuss things, not just making childish denegrating comments. I knew that you would automatically challenge me with a knee jerk reaction, so I pointedly put in the fact that there was no promise to wipe out tuition fees, and you could have challenged me that the story may have been based on a comment that they were only going to look at the "matter", but you didn't bother to. In the end, so many in the Labour party effectively changed the original intention, that it became an urban myth.

Corbyn implied, they'd wipe of student loans

No he didn't. I've posted up his actual words repeatedly, and you've seen them. I've also posted links the the manifesto, which is perfectly clear and is the official commitment.

The smear wasn't even published by the right-wing press before the election (for fear it would be popular).

You know all that, but you chose to rake up the false story just so you could add the smear.

Ah, but as I said, the rest of the Labour party took what he said, and repeated it as that which got reported, and this is the beauty, and the problem of perception. I used it as an example that political parties say thing in opposition to get themselves elected, and then use excuses to backtrack afterwards. And if we changed to a coalition, then we could stop the parties backtracking, and have more of a forward progression, rather than a swing to ones side, and then back to the other game that we currently suffer.

So you agree Corbyn didn't say what you claimed.

the rest of the Labour party

How many members of the labour party do you think there are?

Show me some links to mainstream newspapers that reported it as an election pledge, prior to the election.

matz has failed to grasp doggitts false slur.

So you agree Corbyn didn't say what you claimed.
Do not forget, you are talking about the doggit, that supposedly has Aspergers, which gives him a unique, unemotional insight into everything and anything, the same person who is unable to tell a lie, the same person who the rich and famous sit next to in restaurants so they glean his wisdom, the same person who does not make mistakes, (well, he never recognises or accepts those mistakes), the same person who sticks his finger in his ears so that he cannot hear any opposing opinions to his own, the same person who makes repeatedly unfounded allegations, the same person who offers to educate anyone who dares to disagree with him.
Surely you do not think he could be wrong (again :sneaky:)?

:rolleyes:

Jeremy corbyn, the anti semitic labour leader and Czech spy collaborator in deep discussion (the next shipment of guns from lybia?) with his terrorist friend jerry adams...

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back