Bye.

I don't give a monkey's about what the village idiots spout...

But what is more worrying though is...

"MOD: Please note, we are expecting new posting guidelines to come out soon, coupled with far more stringent sanctions for guideline offenders, up to and including a permanent ban."

Censorship is unacceptable, and said village idiots should be entitled to spout their pathetic opinions regardless!

Always the childish insults!!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I don't give a monkey's about what the village idiots spout...

But what is more worrying though is...

"MOD: Please note, we are expecting new posting guidelines to come out soon, coupled with far more stringent sanctions for guideline offenders, up to and including a permanent ban."

Censorship is unacceptable, and said village idiots should be entitled to spout their opinions regardless!

Aww, look at you fighting your corner to speak up! :)

It's not censorship, not really because it's not stopping an opinion, it's stopping the way it's said. It's perfectly possible to spout an opinion without the name calling etc - believe it or not! It does get tiresome reading all the negativity - 'village idiots' for one. I wonder how many more people would join in if it calmed down a bit?

It would be a real nice change if could go back to having a laugh on here instead of this brexit or politics nasty stuff.

I find these posts directed at Ellal are tantamount to bullying, can those doing please think about your actions -you are making it personal, thats not right.

I get that Ellal does not exactly endear himself with his posts on here, but Brexit has created a very toxic environment for Europeans living in this country, so we should be sympathetic not hostile.

Please guys can we make GD a more friendly place, just think a bit more about other people before posting.

For eg, I have strong disagreements with Fillyboy on brexit, but when I posted about my family probs, he was straght in with a most supportive post.

:):):)

Don't think you're not guilty as well Notch as i tried to argue hypocrisy, you used derogatory racist terms as a retort, yes i can quote it again if you like. Live by the sword...

Ellal is more than welcome on any thread i partake and i hit the reset button regularly with this user, but i refuse to be used as a point of abuse for his/her frustrations in life, none of us are singling this user out. We get it Brexit isn't the outcome desired but it's the constant name calling and insults, its not just Ellal. I think the MODS have been incredibly tolerant of her behaviour. People like this just need to knock it down a few notches and think how would we all talk at the pub or round a table right now.

Sponsored Links
Don't think you're not guilty as well
And yourself - I've known you to throw some insults! I don't think there's any of us regular posters who are not guilty of being childish from time to time. :LOL::whistle:

By the way, as been mentioned before, Ellal isn't a girl. Not sure why people calling blokes a girl is somehow a put-down, an insult in this day and age?

And yourself - I've known you to throw some insults! I don't think there's any of us regular posters who are not guilty of being childish from time to time. :LOL::whistle:

By the way, as been mentioned before, Ellal isn't a girl.
Agree i am no angel, but on the whole i think youll find me pretty a mellow temperament on here, only when someone dishes some out do i retort.

And the last time i checked i used the term munter for my gf's friend and you came in all guns blazing with the wrong end of the stick not sure i ever had an apology ;)

Anyway you're alright :p and youll notice recently the people who posted their condolences to you on your thread were most of the same people that are on the whole pleasant on here.

The point is people on here and their persistent vitriol and unpleasant behaviour.. agree with the MODS its not acceptable.

Last edited:
Jeez us

lets all try and keep things into some type of perspective

Blimey every one starts being polite and freindly to every one , whats the point of that :confused:

jeez before u know it some one will be organising bonding days , were every one meets up and start hugging one another :eek:

Jeez us

lets all try and keep things into some type of perspective

Blimey every one starts being polite and freindly to every one , whats the point of that :confused:

jeez before u know it some one will be organising bonding days , were every one meets up and start hugging one another :eek:

Aye enuff o that not huggin anyone even in a manly clashing of tankards way ;)

Blimey we could all meet up with Noseall on one of his ski-ing trips :LOL:

for a piste up

dare say my mother could provide accomodation for a few

Blimey we could all meet up with Noseall on one of his ski-ing trips :LOL:

for a piste up

dare say my mother could provide accomodation for a few
Fab idea not been on skis or board this year (yet) i would like to see how long the old boy keeps up with me on either :) Oops keep it friendly.

Aww bless...

I ain't deleted any posts...

I can't delete any of gasbags posts...

poor old gasbag is frothing at the mouth about nothing...

mind you that ain't nothing new...

Question is, whose 'froth' is it ;)

Where did you decide to move to?.

Sponsored Links
Back