For a start now that we're out of the EU. .......

Now that we're out, tell them where they can put their Eurovision Song Contest too. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
A bit of control is needed

Any European migrant that's in social housing has an employment record that shows regular unemployment as opposed to employment .....bye bye

Any European migrant that's been in prison ......bye bye

Any European migrant that's never worked ......bye bye

Any European migrant thats defrauded the benefits system .......bye bye

For those of you on here that disagree with this sentiment feel free to clothe house and feed them yourselves.

You forgot to include the Romanians on the Big Issue racket. Crazy that we are importing homeless peasants - who are also taking jobs from our own hard-working homeless people. :confused:

This all reminds me of the LibDems.

Promise whatever you want; you've no chance of winning. Oooops.

Sponsored Links
(Bernard can't bring himself to say it, he's too ashamed)
350meg nhs.jpg

It does imply that £ 350 million could be used to fund the NHS. It does not state that it would be.

"Let's take back control" means that the UK could decide where the £ 350 million would be spent instead of the EU taking £ 350 million and deciding how and where it could be spent, some in the UK and some elsewhere in Europe.

That said i have to agree that the suggestion that all the £ 350 million would be spent on the NHS was given and not corrected at the time.

I can recall some one saying how many new hospitals could be built if all the £ 350 million was spent that way. I assume it was said to give a clear indication of how much £ 350 million could buy

I don't think there will be any left from the 350 million (or whatever it is) after further necessary tax cuts for the wealthy to encourage them to stay here and continue the spectacular work they do for themselves country.

Remember that TV political commercial for Leave.EU, when they kept talking about how much we send to EU, immediately followed by "we could build a new hospital each week for
that!"?

Does the country need 52 new hospitals by next year then? You can bet it does not, particularly that as of last Thursday there won't be the same draw for people to come here.

Nozzle

That said i have to agree that the suggestion that all the £ 350 million would be spent on the NHS was given and not corrected at the time.
And yet as soon as the votes were counted, the Outist campaigners were falling over themselves to admit that it was not true, and no-one should believe it, and it wasn't 350 anyway.

Coincidence? I think not.

Perhaps there is someone, somewhere, who thinks it was not a deliberate trick to mislead the credulous and gain their vote.

If I drove a huge van with "Persil washes whiter!" on the side, what do you suppose it might be intended to achieve?

And yet as soon as the votes were counted, the Outist campaigners were falling over themselves to admit that it was not true, and no-one should believe it, and it wasn't 350 anyway.

Coincidence? I think not.

Perhaps there is someone, somewhere, who thinks it was not a deliberate trick to mislead the credulous and gain their vote.

If I drove a huge van with "Persil washes whiter!" on the side, what do you suppose it might be intended to achieve?
Leave won.

Are you suggesting that makes the slogan true?

Did all you Remainers believe the NHS was promised £350M a week, then? If you believed that, why didn't you vote leave? Do you hate the NHS or something?

Or, as I suspect, no one took it as a literal promise, but they voted leave anyway because there is more to this issue than a big red bus. FFS.

I'm pretty sure the Remainers pointed out that it was a lie well before Boris and his gang admitted it.

Yet the Outists wouldn't accept that it was a lie. Perhaps they are so stupid that they believed impossible lies. Or perhaps they are so dishonest they were just pretending, to trick others.

Which is it?

I'm pretty sure the Remainers pointed out that it was a lie well before Boris and his gang admitted it.
Yet the Outists wouldn't accept that it was a lie. Perhaps they are so stupid that they believed impossible lies. Or perhaps they are so dishonest they were just pretending, to trick others.
You seem to be labouring under the assumption that Remainers 'saw through the lie' and Leavers swallowed it hook line and sinker? I think you'll find the only people writing headlines about this minor point are Remainers; they seem to be waiting for all the Leavers to swoon with shock. Which isn't happening because no one ever assumed we'd give all the money to the NHS.
I don't know any Leavers who voted out because they wanted money -all the money- to go to the NHS. Maybe you do?

Last edited:
How many of the Remain voters cast their mark not because they believe in the EU project, but because they were frightened to Leave?

Sponsored Links
Back