For a start now that we're out of the EU. .......

Sponsored Links
OK, we're looking for someone -anyone- who voted Leave because they thought literally all the money we give to the EU would be handed over in its entirety to the NHS.
C'mon don't be shy, most of you thought that, right? Right?
Anyone?
No?

Sorry John, I tried. Looks like a non-story. Shame really, it would have been perfect to make us Leavers look like right plonkers, too.

Last edited:
One of John’s heroes has finally shown his face on TV this morning and guess what, he is no longer talking about a punishment budget.

It can’t be possible that a prominent Remainer told a great big fat lie in the run up to the referendum, can it?

If so, how could John live with that?

One of John’s heroes has finally shown his face on TV this morning and guess what, he is no longer talking about a punishment budget.

It can’t be possible that a prominent Remainer told a great big fat lie in the run up to the referendum, can it?

If so, how could John live with that?
George Osborne has said the UK is ready to face the future "from a position of strength" and indicated there will be no immediate emergency Budget.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36637732
nuff said?

Sponsored Links
It's still his job to try to make the best of an awful position. Are you surprised that he's shouting "Don't panic! Don't panic!"

It doesn't mean the house isn't on fire.

He, reckless Dave and their underlings created the panic in the first place!

OK, we're looking for someone -anyone- who voted Leave because they thought literally all the money we give to the EU would be handed over in its entirety to the NHS.
C'mon don't be shy, most of you thought that, right? Right?
Anyone?
No?

Sorry John, I tried. Looks like a non-story. Shame really, it would have been perfect to make us Leavers look like right plonkers, too.

Cornwall voted leave and they still believe they will get their annual £60 m subsidy from the EU.

Indeed, most of the areas that have the closest relationship with the EU in the form of funding and trade, voted the most strongly to leave. That should tell you something. i.e. the people who experience the reality of EU mandates most acutely are are the ones who can see first hand how it is micro-managing its way into a single, untouchable political union.

For a start now that we're out of the EU. .......

Well we're not even out and...

UK's credid rating dropped x3
doller still in the toilet (got mine last Tuesday)
Georgie IS suggesting tax hikes and possible benefit cuts
Farage is still a giant richard cranium
the backsliding is now on black runs not red ones
Our Ang has ruled out cherry picking, like open markets

Not bad really.

I live in Cornwall.

I've got a goose that lays golden eggs. I don't like it's honking so I've decided to kill it.

Presumably somebody else will give me gold to make up for what I've lost.

Right?

Indeed, most of the areas that have the closest relationship with the EU in the form of funding and trade, voted the most strongly to leave. That should tell you something. i.e. the people who experience the reality of EU mandates most acutely are are the ones who can see first hand how it is micro-managing its way into a single, untouchable political union.
More like the inhabitants of these areas have blamed the EU for their plight, when in reality it was UK government and other countries, such as China, that caused their current status.
Additionally, without UK influence this "single, untouchable political union" will be far easier to accomplish. Then we'll be the little neighbour of a large, "single, untouchable political union." A bit like the Isle of Man trying to influence UK!

Additionally, without UK influence this "single, untouchable political union" will be far easier to accomplish. Then we'll be the little neighbour of a large, "single, untouchable political union." A bit like the Isle of Man trying to influence UK!
If we're not trapped in it we don't particularly need to influence it. The rest of the planet are our neighbours too.

Sponsored Links
Back