For a start now that we're out of the EU. .......

Sponsored Links
Is Farage for real.
He said, before the referendum, that we wouldn't lose any jobs in the event of Brexit.
Yet, when we leave, and if there is no free trade agreement, Germany will lose 500,000 jobs .....................................in their car industry alone! :rolleyes:

This could so easily been 48% leave voters moaning the same way, ok maybe not with such a huge financial rollercoaster.. However, most of the Remain people ive spoken to most have said the same:

'my shares have crashed..' 'i was just drawing some euros for my holiday...' 'i was about to buy a second home..' etc etc Completely different mindset, most of them happy to let everything go as they can't see anything bad going on from their window. One could argue more selfish.

Us exiters on the other hand are dumb as, with no foresight...I think Mervyn King summed it all up very well.

How about having a referendum on the question of whether or not we should have another referendum on the question of in or out of the EU.

Sponsored Links
And what about those that live on the Outpost of the United Kingdom in Gibraltar we have "crapped" on them Big Style.
Perhaps Gibraltar will be worst affected, but there are 13 others who are also affected including Cyprus, where there will now be some complications. Cyprus, which is a member of EU in their own right, Turkish part of Cyprus, which is only recognised by Turkey, and the UK sovereign part.
Will there now be a need for a further land border on Cyprus?

Spain is already talking of absorbing Gibraltar. Maybe Gibraltarians may vote for that rather than leave EU.
In a radio interview, Mr Garcia-Margallo said: "It's a complete change of outlook that opens up new possibilities on Gibraltar not seen for a very long time.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36618796
At the same time, will Spain be giving up its enclaves in North Africa?

And what about those that live on the Outpost of the United Kingdom in Gibraltar we have "crapped" on them Big Style.
Perhaps Gibraltar will be worst affected, but there are 13 others who are also affected including Cyprus, where there will now be some complications. Cyprus, which is a member of EU in their own right, Turkish part of Cyprus, which is only recognised by Turkey, and the UK sovereign part.
Will there now be a need for a further land border on Cyprus?

Spain is already talking of absorbing Gibraltar. Maybe Gibraltarians may vote for that rather than leave EU.
In a radio interview, Mr Garcia-Margallo said: "It's a complete change of outlook that opens up new possibilities on Gibraltar not seen for a very long time.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36618796
At the same time, will Spain be giving up its enclaves in North Africa?
Has Spain voted to leave the African Union then? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back