c&g 2381

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,can anyone tell me if i can just sit the c&g 2381 exam or do i have to take the course.I am familiar with the 16th edition regs through the onsite guide and have a copy of bs 7671.Ta

Sponsored Links
I would think that you could simply take the exam if you can find a centre that is prepared to accept that, however if you wish to guarantee passing then you may be better off sitting a short course regardless.

FWL_Engineer said:
I would think that you could simply take the exam if you can find a centre that is prepared to accept that, however if you wish to guarantee passing then you may be better off sitting a short course regardless.
Welcome back
the above is a good advice, if money is not an issue do it with the IEE or any other private 'school', it will take less than a week. the cheaper way is to do it in a college, if you find one but it will be longer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back