c&k 800L alarm problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello.
i have a problem with my alarm system.
it is as above c&k securitech 800L
for a few days my alarm was making some noises and pir was flashing. i was told to replace battery, so i did and now when i reconnect mains and battery my internal alarm sounds.
i did try to reset it to default but it dose not help and siren keeps going.
i even had a engineer over and he told me that alarm is old and needs replacing.
i normally do not argue with engineers but it is just to strange. alarm worked fine , used on daily basis and after replacing battery it died???

maybe someone had this problem as well???
any suggestions??

please help...

Sponsored Links
have you tried 1234 default code ? these are normally rock solid panels i have fitted loads and only ever replaced one, have you checked fuse on the pcb (slow blow) you cant tell if its gone without testing with multimeter

yes i did.. and engineer try loads of different tricks as well.
he told me that motherboard died...

so what happens when you power it up ? have you put the link on the reset pins ?

Sponsored Links
yes i did reset the alarm as stated in engineers manual, used link ... eng code will not work, default code will not work.

when i will reconnect the battery and mains alarm sounds - internal siren and will not accept any codes... tamper light is on and will not reset ...

i dont know what to do...

and i refuse to belief that simple battery swap will kill my alarm

help ... :(

SOLD OUT...... they stopped making it 2 years ago... there is one on ebay in Sheffield will send you item number

only got 700l pcbs sorry look at this on ebay 261211411902

sparkymarka - thank you for looking anyway...

is this item on eBay a direct replacement for mine?

i have a wired alarm and do not want to change it to wireless DIY stuff

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back