C&K Securit 800L problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
i've had the 800L for some years, working ok until this week. All functions work but during a re-set it appears that my code (1) has been disabled - can't even remember code (2) ! I'm not sure how this happened but after one of the zones had sounded I went to reset the panel & I think I perhaps pressed some of the keys in the wrong order meaning that the panel entered 'new code' mode & I then pressed certain keys to re-set the zones but perhaps instead entered a new code.

anyone got any ideas how I can check or re-set. The issue is that to set a new code you have to enter the existing one & what was my main code doesn't seem to do anything anymore.

arghh !

ta.

Sponsored Links
Open main metal box pull out fuse in bottom left corner (mains240 be careful) pull off one of the battery leads the panel is now down powered... On the pcb is a memory re set link , short together with a screwdriver or fit the link if it's in the bottom of the panel and power back up at the same time, code now 1234 and eng 7890 turn off with code put mains fuse back in , close lid and reset panel, now change your code 1234* 91 ..... New code....eg 4444 all done

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back