C & K Securitech Active 5 - Help Needed Please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help with a problem on our Securitech Active 5 alarm.

We recently had a lengthy power cut and when the power came back all seemed to be OK until I opened the front door and the alarm triggered - even though the alarm wasn't armed.

Entering the PIN wouldn't silence it, so i tried the usual defaults: "0000", "8888", "5555" etc... but I eventually tried the PIN 1234 which worked.

It seems that the power cut has somehow cleared the settings on the alarm, so none of the settings such as part setting or home settings work, so I need to know how I can re-program the unit.

The alarm was already fitted in the house when we bought it and although we were left with a user manual, it doesn't say how to change these settings - all it does show is to how to arm / disarm the unit and change the PIN.

I imagine I need the installation manual, I have searched on the web to download one but no luck.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back