C Plan

The Drayton 2-port 28mm normally-closed spring return valve (which I understand is the correct one to use on Gravity HW) ZA6/779-2 has 6 wires - orange, blue, brown, white, grey, and a green/yellow wire (that's 5 plus earth)

I happen to know because I have just got one to put on my old mum's 28mm gravity HW.

I haven't got the circuit digram about me just now, but I've got it somewhere. Drayton sent me one on request (but do not include it with their usual publications as I understand it does not conform to current building regs (I'm guessing because it is not fully pumped).

looking at their datasheet, it says the 22mm 2-port zone valve only has 5 wires. I don't understand why :confused:

Sponsored Links
thanks, I hadn't seen that (my mum currently has an old Cyltrol which appears to be stuck open, possibly badly adjusted but now won't move)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back