C4 Dispatches - US Pharma want us to pay more for Drugs in any trade deal

Wait on so you have no evidence then.

So now Tories have run up a bigger deficit

Absolutely wrong.

The Gov can print it's own money so the idea of "no money left" is nonsensical and on top using open market operations the Gov can increase the money supply.

So you just showed that a) you would fail A Level economics and you run a business?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The recession was caused by housing crisis starting off in the US. Now if you want to pin that on labour then you are a mad hatter. The banks were at fault.

Tax receipts have gone up and have been rising, so your argument that Labour wasted money when receipts were high then applys doubly for the current Tories.

You have no clue whatsoever how Gov accounts and the economy works.

Hint - don't compare it to your own simple idea of personal budgeting. (y)

I'm sure that if i could be bothered to search the internet like you i could find lots of 'evidence' to support my point too. But i have better things to do, like run my business and dig out my 20 year old A level economics certificate.

Labour didn't start the last recession, it was caused by a globally overheated economy and not just the US housing market. But what labour did do prior to the recession was accelerate government spending to an unsustainable level that the tories had to wind back. Unfortunately, it is not an easy thing to take money out of benefits and existing spending plans, and when a country is in recession you don't want to cause any more financial shocks. So winding back spending takes time and one way of doing that is to freeze spending and let inflation reduce the true spend over time.

If you think just printing as much money as you need is the way forward, then i suspect you're a true Corbyn believer. The Tories effectively did increase the money supply through quantitative easing as a way of reducing the deficit by. The unforeseen side effect of that was to create more house price inflation and it did little to improve the lives of the average man on the street. There's also a potential inflation

Why don't you have a grown up discussion and stop throwing in the insults. People have different views to you and resorting to insults indicates that you're just frustrated that you haven't won the argument with your 'killer blow' chart when in reality there is no argument to win.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure that if i could be bothered to search the internet like you i could find lots of 'evidence' to support my point too. But i have better things to do, like run my business and dig out my 20 year old A level economics certificate.

Labour didn't start the last recession, it was caused by a globally overheated economy and not just the US housing market. But what labour did do prior to the recession was accelerate government spending to an unsustainable level that the tories had to wind back. Unfortunately, it is not an easy thing to take money out of benefits and existing spending plans, and when a country is in recession you don't want to cause any more financial shocks. So winding back spending takes time and one way of doing that is to freeze spending and let inflation reduce the true spend over time.

If you think just printing as much money as you need is the way forward, then i suspect you're a true Corbyn believer. The Tories effectively did increase the money supply through quantitative easing as a way of reducing the deficit by. The unforeseen side effect of that was to create more house price inflation and it did little to improve the lives of the average man on the street. There's also a potential inflation

Why don't you have a grown up discussion and stop throwing in the insults. People have different views to you and resorting to insults indicates that you're just frustrated that you haven't won the argument with your 'killer blow' chart when in reality there is no argument to win.

lots of 'evidence' to support my point too

You provided none so that's another BS argument for you, you are racking them up.

my 20 year old A level economics certificate.

Which you undoubtedly failed or have forgotten.

Labour didn't start the last recession

Hmm

they left the economy in recession

was accelerate government spending to an unsustainable level

lol what's an unsustainable level? Is it defined by debt levels? Hmmmmmmm

printing as much money as you need

You wouldn't even know the basics of money supply.

You provided no evidence and then you cannot even back up your shallow points. Then you go into a huff. I am all for debate but with the facts - they are easy to get hold of, the Government produces them and people who actually have a clue about economics.

Your knowledge and soundbites is gleaned from the Telegraph and DM no doubt - amateur hour.

You provided no evidence and then you cannot even back up your shallow points. Then you go into a huff. I am all for debate but with the facts - they are easy to get hold of, the Government produces them and people who actually have a clue about economics.
That's the point, you're not up for debate. You ask for facts of things that you know aren't factual (Eg what's an unsustainable level. Unsustainable is objective, not factual) and get aggressive , all 'show me the fact's' when you're challenged and try and shut down the discussion with insults and attempted put downs.

Not worth the effort.

Sponsored Links
That's the point, you're not up for debate. You ask for facts of things that you know aren't factual (Eg what's an unsustainable level. Unsustainable is objective, not factual) and get aggressive , all 'show me the fact's' when you're challenged and try and shut down the discussion with insults and attempted put downs.

Not worth the effort.

You just contradicted yourself. So why use terms that are no more than soundbites? Lets stick to facts but then you don't provide any facts.

You cannot debate because you have nothing other than soundbites. When challenged on these you get upset.

You want to debate soundites - I agree that's not worth the effort. When you grow up and know some facts then we can debate. Only kids and those who don't want to learn about facts repeat soundbites.

Your rubbish :LOL:
One can excuse you're and your. But not using a completely different and WRONG word as in could of instead of could have.

Inexcusable. It would be like putting and 'f' at the end of the word monf because you thought that month was spelt how you pronounced it.

Funny fing the English language, innit.

One can excuse you're and your. But not using a completely different and WRONG word as in could of instead of could have.

Inexcusable. It would be like putting and 'f' at the end of the word monf because you thought that month was spelt how you pronounced it.

Funny fing the English language, innit.

What was that noise? Did a pea just ricochet off my greenhouse? Pesky kids..

Back