Calling all Remeha experts.

'If the flow target temperature is achieved for a longer period of time, the heating is switched off for the prescribed pump blocking time (depends on the external temperature)'
I don't know if it was lost in translation in your manual, but the description in the later VRC470F says:

To save energy, you can set the pump blocking time during which the heating circuit pump remains deactivated. For each heating circuit, the controller checks if the measured flow temperature is 2 K above the calculated target value. If this is the case for 15 minutes, the pump of the heating circuit in question is deactivated for the set blocking time. The mixer remains in its current position. The blocking time set is reduced as a function of the outside temperature.

That would explain why is is called the "Pump Blocking Time" !!

I have no idea why it's called pump blocking time but when I switched the feature off on my VRC430f it no longer happened. The Vaillant manuals are very poorly written

Sponsored Links
there is absolutely no point in discussing VAILLANT equipment when the post is about a REMEHA AVANTA!! :eek:

The only reason I brought it up is because I thought it may just be a similar feature

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back