Remeha avanta will not switch off.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have recently had a remeha avanta 18v boiler fitted. When the boiler is supposed to switch off by timer or by selecting off on control [drayton lp214]
it will either not swith off or will go off for a few hours then come back on. Every time we have to switch it off at the spur. The plumber who fitted the boiler, keeps changing the the control unit [drayton lp214] but after it has been used a few times it does it again. The plumber is convinced the wiring and boiler is fine and it must be a fault with the controlers. However after 5 different ones i am starting to doubt this.
Has anyone had experience of this fault Or suggestions of what it could be?

Sponsored Links
Neil1 said:
However after 5 different ones i am starting to doubt this.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I think you could have a point. Someone with a few brain cells needs to have a good look at the wiring diagrams for the controller and boiler and check those against what's been installed. Plumbers aren't necessarily too hot on electrics.

The boiler has been designed to allow considerable flexibility with controls setup. I'd contact Remeha technical for the low down.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back