Calling Kirkgas!!

• Thread starter RichieHoneybucket
  • Start date
R

RichieHoneybucket

Hi Kirk, can you please confirm if your Paisley Training Centre does ACS refreshers for real tradesmen or is it just for CC/CCCs??

What are you charging & how much is the 'large drink' backhander, to get some of our hard of thinking artisans through it in a day???

Sponsored Links
Does Kirk not post here anymore, or has his Paisley outfit gone t.ts up??

gies a chance you only posted 1hr ago, yes we do re-assessment for real engineers as well as you so politely put it, the cost for CCN1, CPA1, CEN1, HTR1 and CKR1 is £850 plus £45 cert fee plus VAT, included in the price is a bpec training manual, and no amount of drink will get anyone through in 1 day. the cost i quoted is for 2 days refresher training then 2 days for assessment, not many people pass in this time, we do it mon-thu and keep fri as a freebie to let people finish free of charge, if you know your job you pass, if you dont you dont, it is as simple as that, if you are good and want assessment only i would do the above elements for £600 plus cert and VAT, you get 2 days and pass or fail, if you are interested send me a PM with an email or contact number, prices quoted are for one person, if you book more than 1 at a time i will give a bit of discount

Thanks Kirk, one of the lassies in the office may call you, if she can't get it cheaper. Though I have to say George in Blanter is quite cheap!!

Sponsored Links
Thanks Kirk, one of the lassies in the office may call you, if she can't get it cheaper. Though I have to say George in Blanter is quite cheap!!

fair enough, you come to us you get a fair assessment and you have the knowledge of knowing you have earned the certificate, i cant really speak for anyone else.
contact the office on 0141 889 2878 if you want to see what spaces we have.
meant to say after 01-04-11 you will need to do CENWAT rather than CEN1, which will require water heater and central heating questions and assessment, if anyone does not currently hold WAT1 they will need to do CENWAT initial rather than re-assessment

Thanks again Kirk, I wasn't aware of the CEN1 change.

Kirkgas, is it true FGA element will be needed as of April 2012 for gas registration?

Kirkgas, is it true FGA element will be needed as of April 2012 for gas registration?

not for gas registration, but if you want to do CENWAT or HTR1 you will need to have your CPA1 (which to be fair will be 99% of us)

Bargain!
We're £1180 + vat, and no freebies, not even coffee. Extra half days to finish off are £60.
Black pen if you didn't bring one, is 25p.

If I couldn't do them free I'd come up to you Kirk!

Bargain!
We're £1180 + vat, and no freebies, not even coffee. Extra half days to finish off are £60.
Black pen if you didn't bring one, is 25p.

If I couldn't do them free I'd come up to you Kirk!

where do you do them for free? do you do swapsee with another centre

I thought adver tising wasn't allowed in here!

im not adevertising im answering a question, same as people asking where to get FGA serviced etc

You must pay more attention to the forum!

Mysteryman is not Kevin at GES who sells and calibrates FGAs ( and now does his own CPA I training/assessment with good reviews ).

He is one of the technical advisors at Viessmann called **** and uses his knowledge of their boilers to give advice here too.

Tony

For anyone who is not in Scotland or Surrey, I am sure my friendly lady in the Black Country will be able to beat both those prices. PM me for details!

Not only did they give me a Viper book but a nice sandwich brought to me personally by the pretty girl in the office when I did my first assessment only for CPA I and Warm Air.

I did offer to negotiate special terms with them for ARGI and OPGO members but neither wanted to take me up on it.

Tony

I thought that was the CPA1 Danny. Is that correct Kirk??

Prices do look OK, but I'll let you all know. I guess Kirk's outfit will struggle a wee bit as I think the tide of CC/CCC has turned??!!

I thought that was the CPA1 Danny. Is that correct Kirk??

Prices do look OK, but I'll let you all know. I guess Kirk's outfit will struggle a wee bit as I think the tide of CC/CCC has turned??!!

CPA1 is the flue gas analyser requirement

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back