Calling Kirkgas!!

• Thread starter RichieHoneybucket
  • Start date
This the new Paisley gas section in Reid Kerr (you doing LPG?) Would be handy to know for my engineers as I had to travel from dumbarton to Glenrothes for mine last week as cardonald were not running a course and I dont think george loudoun was doing it in Blantyre either.
Paisley would be handy fro 3/4 of my guys!

Sponsored Links
Is Kirk's outfit part of Reid Kerr then mate? No LPG training required for the current chaps needing re-newals. But we do have some with LPG tickets.

I guess a lot of colleges etc are having a bad time like us all. But to be frank, they didn't support SNIPEF & the Unions when it comes to the CC/CCCs, so why should the trade care about them!! So it's purely down to best value.

This the new Paisley gas section in Reid Kerr (you doing LPG?) Would be handy to know for my engineers as I had to travel from dumbarton to Glenrothes for mine last week as cardonald were not running a course and I dont think george loudoun was doing it in Blantyre either.
Paisley would be handy fro 3/4 of my guys!

NOT PART OF REID KERR AT ALL, the centre i work in is a private concern, but we dont do LPG, contact Nationwide Training in Livingston, tell Ian you got the number from me

Is Kirk's outfit part of Reid Kerr then mate? No LPG training required for the current chaps needing re-newals. But we do have some with LPG tickets.

I guess a lot of colleges etc are having a bad time like us all. But to be frank, they didn't support SNIPEF & the Unions when it comes to the CC/CCCs, so why should the trade care about them!! So it's purely down to best value.

I agree you/me/them need to do as we see fit for our business and thats the way it should be, so give your business/money to who is going to give you the best deal simples.com

Sponsored Links

I agree you/me/them need to do as we see fit for our business and thats the way it should be, so give your business/money to who is going to give you the best deal simples.com

we are open to discuss any training needs that any company/individual has, we have an open day on Fri 18-03-11 if anyone wants to pop in to see us

Why no LPG Kirk?? I'd of thought there would be a demand for it given the rural areas of Scotland.

If you don't mind me asking Kirk, why do you answer this troll as if he were really working in the industry?
He has been invited many time to join us in the CC, but he declined with the excuse:
"It took me many years to gather my knowledge, so I am not going to give it our for free to the competition".
Guess it sounded better than:" Erh, I lost my registration number so I can't get access at the moment." :LOL:

If you don't mind me asking Kirk, why do you answer this troll as if he were really working in the industry?
He has been invited many time to join us in the CC, but he declined with the excuse:
"It took me many years to gather my knowledge, so I am not going to give it our for free to the competition".
Guess it sounded better than:" Erh, I lost my registration number so I can't get access at the moment." :LOL:

But I was banned from the combustion chamber pot Ben son, try to keep up!!!.................. ;)

And frankly there's much better forums on gas boiler repairs, if required??

well we will see when he sends all the guys to get retrained, or sends them somewhere else

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back