Can I ask for a recommendation?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for a Gas Safe engineer to repair and service a combi boiler. I have no experience of using a local person, nobody comes up in the ads on here, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be ideal.

Our flat is in Glasgow, in the West End.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I have had a look there, but as I have not needed to have any repairs done on a gas boiler before, I am hoping that someone local can recommend an engineer they have had good service from.

Sponsored Links
Thanks!

It's an Ariston Micro Genus, not sure of exact model. Dates from 2001.

Dont think many of the local lads here work on these boilers. Maybe one or two will pop up.

IF you are really struggling about someone i know a lad from port glasgow who "may" be willing to travel up to you, but it would be costly as he would need to cover his vehicle cost and time!

i would offer my own service but as i am employed i technically am not registered to work on anything other what my company give me.

I have a few of the expensive spare parts for Aristons.

Trouble is luckily I dont go to that many and there are so many different variants!

What can prompt me to sort and list them?

Tony

I am looking for a Gas Safe engineer to repair and service a combi boiler. I have no experience of using a local person, nobody comes up in the ads on here, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be ideal.

Our flat is in Glasgow, in the West End.

first things first, you are asking for a repair AND service.........2 separate things

what repair do you require?
why after 11 years are you looking for a service?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back