Can I Box In A Gas Pipe?

ohhh
b itchy
rofl5.gif

Sponsored Links
I think that your screen name, if you must use it, is miss spelt!

It should have THREE "n"s and an umlatt on the "o".

e.g.:-

Hermann Göring

Good job i dont post under my real name of Ghengis Mcann as it might upset people. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
What is this? Fawlty Towers?

Read your history, not the last 60 years, but the last 150 - the British have had governments and leaders with the potential to carry out genocide just as serious as in wartime Germany. Forget the good guys / bad guys Good versus Evil polar mentality that suggests that the good old Brits won a righteous battle against the evil Germans - it could easily have been the other way round. It was all about the race to master new technology and the military power unleashed. If Hitler wasn't around, plenty of other countries would have tried it on inside and outside their frontiers, using the latest weapons etc.

British empire was guilty of much bad stuff over last 300 years - and even more recently by participating in fraudulent war / genocide in middle East - 1m dead civilians, many new deaths, especially kids, due to use of Depleted Uranium in Iraq by .

So don't get on your high horses about frivolous use of a name - and did you even know that the Swastika is not a Nazi symbol but one with much older roots.

Axel, look back throughout longer than 300 years to see what terrible things mankind has done in the name of....whatever. Just cos it happened a long time ago don't make it right, and hero worshipping those who advocated mass culling of a population is misguided.

And yes, we're all aware of historic background to the swastika, just as we are aware that Nazi officers acted "in the name of god", which is curious as I've yet to come across any religious teaching that advocates genocide.

Also remember that some educated moslems still support the ideas of the bombers as a reprisal for the atrocities performed by the crusaders 700 years ago in the middle east.

Also remember that some educated moslems still support the ideas of the bombers as a reprisal for the atrocities performed by the crusaders 700 years ago in the middle east.

They do have a point, and there has been a lot of unnecessary US intervention in middle East since 1980s that hasn't helped to quell the shift from moderate to more extreme forms of Islam, but obviously the longer in the past an event goes, the less relevant it is to now. Which brings us on to the question of Israel and Palestine................

They do have a point, and there has been a lot of unnecessary US intervention in middle East since 1980s that hasn't helped to quell the shift from moderate to more extreme forms of Islam, but obviously the longer in the past an event goes, the less relevant it is to now. Which brings us on to the question of Israel and Palestine................
isleal dont exist :LOL: dickhead

Blimey, seem to have opened a can of worms!

How many posts start enquiring about a gas pipe, and end up discussing genocide and the crusades? :eek:

I daren't ask about my dodgy radiator valve. Who knows where that will end?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back